1. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Hanna

It's a Bourne film and a coming of age story being smashed together until the film goes 'fuck it' and leaves the plot and themes lying on the floor for you to figure out for yourself. Actually we'll throw in a fairly tale element to it as well and a scene that looks like a music video... who needs context? You've got problems when the final act is stock footage of running, and then it just abruptly ends. Total mess!

2. Ethan's rating of the film Hanna

Saorise Ronan gives a badass performance in this well crafted action thriller with a delightfully sinister Cate Blanchett as the ice bitch villain. Also the soundtrack and cinematography on this film are top notch.

3. Sunrize's rating of the film Hanna

Rewatched for the fifth or sixth time. Still one of the best I have seen. Has everything, the music, the scenery, the narrative, a strong protagonist, antagonist etc. A modern fairytale. One extra star for Ronan’s performance gives it 6 stars out of 5.

4. Corriel's rating of the film Hanna

Really good but I can't help feeling like some parts lack details or explanation, too much seems to happen without any problem or by chance. Great actresses starring in it make it really worthwhile though. (3.5)

5. Blue Roses's rating of the film Hanna

6. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Hanna

7. bulgrin's rating of the film Hanna

Definitely above average, but still not the class of action movies as the likes of Woo and To.

8. bibsakatris's rating of the film Hanna

9. João R's rating of the film Hanna

Completely loses its potential throughout - and it's a shame because it could have been way more meaningful.

10. nejurgi's rating of the film Hanna

looks like a music video, not so much content

11. Trunfos's rating of the film Hanna

12. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Hanna

If every fight scene ever had a soundtrack by TCB, the world would be a better place.

13. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Hanna

Surprisingly kinetic and engaging thriller from a director who normally makes period dramas. I enjoyed the Chemical Brothers soundtrack.

14. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Hanna

Such an epic movie. The plot was amazing and the background story of Hanna will make anyone either writhe in anger or weep a little. The 1st analepse scene was really heart touching for me. Besides that, I found it funny the way Hanna couldn't adjust to the real world, like when she had to go out with a boy or when she brought raw meat to the table at breakfast. Truly loved it, and the way it ends makes you wonder.

15. HAD!L's rating of the film Hanna

probably my favorite action packed film.

16. lisa's rating of the film Hanna

17. maddening cloud's rating of the film Hanna

a great tribute to Run Lola Run, y'all

18. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Hanna

Loved the soundtrack, loved the cinematography. The story development as a whole was off-and-on throughout; and Cate Blanchett (while a great actress) got kind of annoying with that southern belle accent.

19. kris's rating of the film Hanna

I just really enjoyed this film, i wanted to see it before its release and my GF at the time! was so anti, but she actually really enjoyed it also.

20. Star Lord's rating of the film Hanna

Film discreto, niente di eccezionale.

21. carlajrzg's rating of the film Hanna

22. Clat's rating of the film Hanna

23. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Hanna

Better than average action thrillers (which usually are ridiculously bad). I liked the fairy tale references which brought some depth into the otherwise quite typical story, and placing the end in the Grimm park was a nice idea. Good cinematography and good music, but still I think it would’ve been better if they hadn’t tried so hard to make the action scenes look like a music video.

24. umut kuzu's rating of the film Hanna