1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

2. Vera Sophia's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

"It's not all a drag. And I'm thinking, I should stop ruining my life searching for answers and just enjoy it while it lasts. And after, who knows? Maybe there is something."

3. Michael Peer's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

My all-time favorite Woody Allen film. There are many similar arcs, characters, moments, and scenes that could be in any Woody movie, but unlike so many others, Hannah's cohesion of unity is beautiful. The film carries so much momentum, so much tenderness, so much feeling in scene what we are left breathless, gasping for what's next. Michael Caine is brilliant. A beautiful love letter to film, family, and love.

4. Dalibor's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

Well balanced drama about mid-class mid-life crises, somewhere between Bergman's views on marriage and Cassavetes's on family life. Interrupted only by director's character intrusions into the story, which seem to digest his already heard issues on life, death and Nazis, and have seen more inspired writing.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

Une autre réussite de Woody Allen magnifiquement interprétée ! www.cinefiches.com

6. David Aguilar's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

One of my all-time favorite movies

7. SpacePirate's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

One of Allen's best and most complex narratives. The screenplay is also probably his best since Manhattan and feels a bit throwback to his late 70s heights, similar to the later Crimes and Misdemeanors. Caine makes an 80s film that isnt a paycheck movie, and Farrow, Von Sydow, and Hershey are also all in top form. Just a really cool little movie that just is what it is and not trying to be something it isnt. 5 stars

8. Renton47's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

If this is one of Allen's most brutally honest films, the ramifications are discomforting. It's an acknowledgement of the inner lives of others and the torment we'd put them through regardless. Farrow worried there was a little too much of Allen in the script - I'd even say the film. His presence is out of synch, an addition that too neatly wraps up the mess his characters make of life. But his career echoes as much.

9. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

My favourite Woody Allen film. It's all about desires, chances we wish we took, and those we took that we wish we did not. It gives its sympathies to those trying to make a relationship work, those trying to maintain one in secret and those desperately seeking one all together.

10. anacecil's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

Me encantó !!! Es uno de los únicos films serios de Woody Allen, sin embargo entra en los conflictos familiares que muestra en todas sus producciones.

11. AALC's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

One of the best films that he created.

12. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

13. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

14. ermete polpette's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

15. Nachtreich's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

16. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

17. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

18. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

19. richardlawrn's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

You don't buy paintings to blend in with the sofa.

20. Nacho's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

21. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

Experienced this for the first time on a gritty 35mm screening, which was awesome. I have to say, I was impressed and dare I say moved. I've secretly never seen Annie Hall or Manhattan.

22. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

There's some funny moments but overall it's more drama. But the characters are just plain dull. Hannah is more of a verbal punchbag and the rest of the characters end up learning nothing, everything just seems to work out for them whilst whining and complaining throughout the film. It flows well enough with every character getting shared screen time but left me saying 'what was the point of this film?' at the end.

23. James Mackin's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

My personal favourite Woody Allen film, this has many great intersecting stories, and Michael Caine and Woody Allen are great at playing Woody Allen.

24. sputnixed's rating of the film Hannah and Her Sisters

"Did you ruin yourself somehow?" "How could I ruin myself?" "I don't know. Excessive masturbation?"

← Previous 1 3 4 5