1. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Hannibal

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Hannibal

People don't always tell you what they're thinking, they just see to it you don't advance in life.

3. João R's rating of the film Hannibal

It has some interesting scenes and/or themes but that is it. In the words of Jodie Foster: "I saw Hannibal. I won’t comment."

4. Addy K.'s rating of the film Hannibal

Nestled between Ridley Scott's methodical direction, Mamet's zingers and Mathieson's supreme images, is the puritan love story of Lecter and Clarice. What was once indicated is now fully realized in the sequel. Comparing Julianne Moore to Jodie Foster is complicated. The new Clarice is more ambiguous. What does she really want? Justice? God? Love? Well, Lecter's pretty darn clear about his priorities. Proves it too.

5. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Hannibal

Sorry Julianne Moore, but you ain't Jodie Foster.

6. leirmx's rating of the film Hannibal

7. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Hannibal

After a rewatch I was surprised that, for a film where we see someone eat his own brains, this film is entirely devoid of any intellectual substance.

8. Chris's rating of the film Hannibal

Honestly, it's pretty enjoyable as long as you go in realizing it won't come close to matching Silence of the Lambs. And as much as I love Julianne Moore, it felt weird having her instead of Jodie Foster... 7/10

9. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Hannibal

10. Will Carnes's rating of the film Hannibal

My favorite of the Hannibal films and undeservedly dismissed for being too weird and camp. It's a great film, but without the pull and polish of SILENCE.

11. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Hannibal

Undercooked, flavorless, sourced from dodgy ingredients.

12. film_lies101's rating of the film Hannibal

They seriously ballsed this one up

13. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Hannibal

The psychological romance is back, this time sponsored by Gucci! Never thought that Hannibal Lecter on the loose would be less fearful than tied in, but the really frightful one is Mason Verger - that man will give me nightmares! Despite the female leader change, the movie appears to be a compelling sequel, though it only evidences how good the original is.

14. JasonAv's rating of the film Hannibal

15. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Hannibal

I really wish this was better. The middle and end are lacking. On the plus side, it IS scary, no doubt about that.

16. domina vegrandis's rating of the film Hannibal

Watching this a day after I watched Silence of the Lambs, the difference in quality is glaring. Way too many rapid cuts that in no way matched the masterful lingering shots of the first movie. Unnecessary action sequences, bad dialogue, nothing left to the imagination... I did not like this film, no sir I did not.

17. Giles J Davis's rating of the film Hannibal

The cutting and editing is akin to Riddley's latter Prometheus - clunky and rushed. I cannot believe David Mamet co-wrote the screenplay to this film. A heavyweight that can write such beautiful and complex gender power-plays such as Oleana then stoops to such schlock. Clarice is supposed to be a lion dressed as a lamb, not a hapless damsel. And as for Ray Liotta.... A poor, sadistic show set up for an ugly finale.

18. Zach Closs's rating of the film Hannibal

Where is the love?! It's as aesthetically gorgeous as any of Scott's other work, with a crisp, taut screenplay full of Mamet's thrilling shop-talk and intimate details. And, of course, we've another terrific turn from Hopkins, who has a lot more to do here. Oldman and Liotta are superb, too -- Julianne Moore pales in comparison to Jodie Foster, but does an admirable enough job filling those enormous shoes.

19. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Hannibal

Extremely disappointing rendition of Dr. Lecter and associates considering all the talent involved in the production.

20. flobota's rating of the film Hannibal

this movie should have been made 8 or 10 years later with a clear visual idea behind it and maybe without sticking too close to the book which is already the weakest in the trilogy. this way it's just a unsubtle, blunt mess

21. Ryan Pearce's rating of the film Hannibal

Nice non-spoiling synopsis..................... naaahhhhhtttttt.

22. Murtaza Ali's rating of the film Hannibal

Hannibal is a formidable work of cinema that definitely deserves more attention that it has got over the last decade. Hannibal is quite rich in its depiction of philosophy, psychology, literature and music, and perhaps that’s what elevates it above the league of typical Hollywood-like, run-of-the-mill thrillers. Full review: http://www.apotpourriofvestiges.com/2013/02/hannibal-2001-english-filmmaker-ridley.html

23. Sagi Mendel's rating of the film Hannibal

WTF 6/10 What a cheap gore scene....

24. doublelife91's rating of the film Hannibal