1. Gustavo Paiva's rating of the film Hannibal

Este é bem mais fraco que seu antecessor, mas ainda assim consegue prender. O problema pra mim é que aqui a ação prevalece em vez da tensão do primeiro. Também, a relação entre Lecter e Starling quase fica em segundo plano, privilegiando a entrada de outros personagens na trama que, a meu ver, são pobremente desenvolvidos.

2. Cal's rating of the film Hannibal

3. Kieran Charnock's rating of the film Hannibal

A gentle stroll through an Italian city rather than the haunting thrill ride it could have been. The plot was most likely developed on the back of a napkin. How, with such an iconic and complex character at its centre, could this film end up as such a shallow meandering? ... There was nothing to surprise, nothing at stake for the central characters, and nothing to reflect upon when the credits finally rolled.

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Hannibal

Honestly, I kinda confused with this movie. I still don't know whether it's good or not. To me, HANNIBAL lacks of excitements like its predecessor - THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS or even MANHUNTER. I felt like there's something missing. On the other hand, the plot is still interesting and Ridley Scott's direction was solid. Anthony Hopkins was still great as Hannibal Lecter and Julianne Moore was good as Clarice Starling.

5. "Mother" Gin Sling's rating of the film Hannibal

6. pirri's rating of the film Hannibal

7. lucia lurzo's rating of the film Hannibal

8. Conor Black's rating of the film Hannibal

he eats ray liotta's brain !!

9. Core's rating of the film Hannibal

10. FISCHER's rating of the film Hannibal

Bien des longueurs et des lourdeurs, pour cette adaptation fort moyenne... www.cinefiches.com

11. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Hannibal

12. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Hannibal

Anthony Hopkins is still an effective Hannibal Lecter but the laughable puppet-like face of Gary Oldman (being an inspiration for the "Saw" films?) makes the film look like a black comedy. This is not more apparent than when Hannibal takes the "top" off Ray Liotta. Julianne Moore looks also too gorgeous for the film - and they should have kept the book's ending as the film clearly has no point to exist as it is now.

13. ΞRIC B∆Ɖ TASTΞ's rating of the film Hannibal

the scene with the wild-pigs & the dinner at the end are so good, especially the brain-eating part - ta-ta.

14. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Hannibal

15. spasmolytic's rating of the film Hannibal

People don't always tell you what they're thinking, they just see to it you don't advance in life.

16. João R.'s rating of the film Hannibal

It has some interesting scenes and/or themes but that is it. In the words of Jodie Foster: "I saw Hannibal. I won’t comment."

17. Addy K.'s rating of the film Hannibal

Nestled between Ridley Scott's methodical direction, Mamet's zingers and Mathieson's supreme images, is the puritan love story of Lecter and Clarice. What was once indicated is now fully realized in the sequel. Comparing Julianne Moore to Jodie Foster is complicated. The new Clarice is more ambiguous. What does she really want? Justice? God? Love? Well, Lecter's pretty darn clear about his priorities. Proves it too.

18. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Hannibal

Sorry Julianne Moore, but you ain't Jodie Foster.

19. leirmx's rating of the film Hannibal

20. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Hannibal

After a rewatch I was surprised that, for a film where we see someone eat his own brains, this film is entirely devoid of any intellectual substance.

21. Chris's rating of the film Hannibal

Honestly, it's pretty enjoyable as long as you go in realizing it won't come close to matching Silence of the Lambs. And as much as I love Julianne Moore, it felt weird having her instead of Jodie Foster... 7/10

22. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Hannibal

23. Will Carnes's rating of the film Hannibal

My favorite of the Hannibal films and undeservedly dismissed for being too weird and camp. It's a great film, but without the pull and polish of SILENCE.

24. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Hannibal

Undercooked, flavorless, sourced from dodgy ingredients.