1. João R's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

It sure is ridiculously bad but the gore kind of helps.

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

3. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Clumsy overall, but cute-ish at moments.

4. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Awesome, unconventional and original.

5. CAMERACCIO's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

6. L3onard Sh3lby's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

7. Kristian Løkken's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

8. marupies's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Oh, God, it could have been great: Hansel and Gretel as witch hunters. Hansel with diabetes. Gretel as a white witch. Superstitious peasants. Fanboys. Witch covens. Instead: a basic premise, with a very doubtful supporting character and the biggest mistake of all: basic witches (ugly and steretypical) with no depth whatsoever. Not even Arterton and Renner can save this one. I mourn the movie that it could have been.

9. Jo's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

10. Elisabeth Maurer's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Reminded me a lot of "Van Helsing" and "Wolfman". Liked them both better, but "Hänsel & Gretel" could be the better film, because it didn't take itself seriously whatsoever and was therefor able to plunge into its story and style without thinking about things like plausibility etc. Nethertheless I think the best thing about about the film is the trailer, because it concentrated and condensed it in the extreme.

11. Noorjahan's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Terrible. Not even good as cheesy airplane entertainment.

12. jmfran2's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

13. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

I enjoyed it. Likeable leads, good steam-punk outfits and weapons, and hardcore action.

14. Jonathan's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Jeremy Renner is so god damn bad in everything he does it's remarkable that he still gets work. That said, when viewing the film as a live action anime with white people in Europe speaking fluent english it's not atrocious. cult classic potential as well. also viewing it as some kind of trashy kitsch 80's film via Verhoeven helps too....and nobody took notice of the fact that Will Ferrel and Adam McKay produced this?

15. Michelle Martinez's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

pretty badass witch hunters. the witches are actually freaky looking, and i might be having nightmares now...Edward such a sweetheart; my favorite character.

16. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Umm I don't understand why this movie got such a bad rap I thought this was a wicked sweet flick.

17. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Two stars only because of Gemma. Jeremy Renner is fucking terrible (and so is the director).

18. vlastyr's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

I found this to be stupid. I could only watch it for 30 min and that was all because of Gretel.

19. Simone Arcangeli's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Classica favoletta rivisitata in stile "gothic", stranamente una CGI soddisfacente per quanto riguarda le streghe, inquietanti e aggressive, nota positiva anche per le scene gore e splatter che sono sempre apprezzate. Ovviamente toglie punti la pessima prestazione di Jeremy Renner. ** 1/2

20. J. O.'s rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

This viewing was a hopeful situation where maybe the gorgeous Gemma Arterton, self-aware absurdity, and bloody action would maybe save an otherwise awful film. This was not the case - nothing could save it. There should have been an emphasis on practical effects and traditional horror elements rather than poor CGI in order to make this feel "old school" while also having that modern self-awareness.

21. eek's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

stupid fun, and the movie knows this...couple of awesome scenes and blood and gore, big steampunk guns, good pacing and short runtime, and superhot redhead...enough for me

22. Ciprian David's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

one of the most interesting films I saw lately about the nowadays so trendy "expertise". very tight concept: great pacing, great humor, doesn't try to prove anything and almost never shows off with an often brilliant mise-en-scène. it ironically manages to impose fantasy in a setting which used to belong to the typical hard boiled action cinema.

23. Corriel's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

24. Jeremy Küng's rating of the film Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

So hilarious! even worse than wolfman ^_^