1. FISCHER's rating of the film Happiness

Une oeuvre méchante et courageuse qui étonne et détonne ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Brian Trinh's rating of the film Happiness

More like a deluge of misery. ]=

3. blkrchs's rating of the film Happiness

4. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Happiness

5. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Happiness

Hilarious and disgusting which makes for one of my favorite dark comedies. How many films can have a scene where a boy asks his father why the father didn’t molest him, and be a heartfelt (albeit awkward) moment?

6. Samuel Nashaat's rating of the film Happiness

7. Nachtreich's rating of the film Happiness

8. Axel's rating of the film Happiness

So hard to watch, but so important.

9. camille demers-lambert's rating of the film Happiness

10. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Happiness

11. caddie's rating of the film Happiness

Solondz got it all right exploring the disgusting and controversial core of human beings.

12. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Happiness

13. pandakuma's rating of the film Happiness

14. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Happiness

This is the kind of film you do not wanna admit you've seen. It's not a film you'd wanna see again nor watch it munching your popcorn with your friends. It is for people who are interested in the power of filmmaking and Solondz's exploration of sexual taboos to spark dialogues pertaining to modern society in a form of a mockery.

15. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Happiness

Probably would give it a 3.5 if I could. At times very funny, it's obviously daring and original. Sometimes the shocking stuff gets to be too much and gets irritating. I don't mean that it goes too far, just that it often feels like Solondz is cramming as much shock humor possible to the point where it takes you out of it. Doesn't need to be as many jokes per minute as there are.

16. Doug Grenier's rating of the film Happiness

A provocative and frank yet somehow moving look at the lives of interesting characters. Cast standouts include Philip Seymour Hoffman (of course), Dylan Baker, and Jane Adams. The final scene between Baker and his son is heartbreaking.

17. João Martins's rating of the film Happiness

A very relatable film of our daily life struggles/expectations.

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Happiness

Oh boy. This dark version of Hannah and Her Sisters brought me so much joy and happiness.

19. ap's rating of the film Happiness

20. ramasantputra's rating of the film Happiness

21. ughchenausea's rating of the film Happiness

now I know what "black comedy" truly means + the confession part is..........................................

22. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Happiness

23. Arf's rating of the film Happiness

24. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Happiness

Such a wonderfully twisted, jet-black comedy from indie mastermind Todd Solondz. The punchlines are as brutal as they are brilliant: "I'd jerk off instead." MY GOD.