1. Samuel Nashaat's rating of the film Happiness

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film Happiness

3. Axel's rating of the film Happiness

So hard to watch, but so important.

4. camille demers-lambert's rating of the film Happiness

5. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Happiness

6. caddie's rating of the film Happiness

Solondz got it all right exploring the disgusting and controversial core of human beings.

7. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Happiness

8. pandakuma's rating of the film Happiness

9. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Happiness

This is the kind of film you do not wanna admit you've seen. It's not a film you'd wanna see again nor watch it munching your popcorn with your friends. It is for people who are interested in the power of filmmaking and Solondz's exploration of sexual taboos to spark dialogues pertaining to modern society in a form of a mockery.

10. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Happiness

Probably would give it a 3.5 if I could. At times very funny, it's obviously daring and original. Sometimes the shocking stuff gets to be too much and gets irritating. I don't mean that it goes too far, just that it often feels like Solondz is cramming as much shock humor possible to the point where it takes you out of it. Doesn't need to be as many jokes per minute as there are.

11. Doug Grenier's rating of the film Happiness

A provocative and frank yet somehow moving look at the lives of interesting characters. Cast standouts include Philip Seymour Hoffman (of course), Dylan Baker, and Jane Adams. The final scene between Baker and his son is heartbreaking.

12. João Martins's rating of the film Happiness

A very relatable film of our daily life struggles/expectations.

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Happiness

Oh boy. This dark version of Hannah and Her Sisters brought me so much joy and happiness.

14. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Happiness

15. diamondwithnoshine's rating of the film Happiness

16. ughchenausea's rating of the film Happiness

now I know what "black comedy" truly means + the confession part is..........................................

17. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Happiness

18. Arf's rating of the film Happiness

19. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Happiness

Such a wonderfully twisted, jet-black comedy from indie mastermind Todd Solondz. The punchlines are as brutal as they are brilliant: "I'd jerk off instead." MY GOD.

20. smndvdcl's rating of the film Happiness

Scathing viewing by arch-sceptic of society, Todd Solondz. The macabre humour juxtaposed with harrowing scenes of suburban decay leave the sourest of tastes. Caution: definitely do not watch for the sake of entertainment, and don't come out of the screening expecting a positive view of humanity.

21. pintobean's rating of the film Happiness

Hilarious deadpan writing and acting. One of my fav dark comedies!

22. galuh indri's rating of the film Happiness

"Where there is life there is hope."

23. érzéki's rating of the film Happiness

Lara Flynn Boyle was this movie's only saving grace but I'm also just so truly over the whole dark suburbia trope .. we get it. Suburbia is laden with pedophiles

24. Karen Callora's rating of the film Happiness

This is, for a lack of a better word, oddly satisfying? The kind of film you'd watch when you have severe depression and anxiety, with your best friend who has severe depression and anxiety and be like ok let's get popsicles now