1. miss piggy's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

2. Rocco's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

Though it would have been a perfectly solid film without the twist ending, somehow the ludicrous reveal packs a soap operatic wallop that underlines just how vindictive and vapid the world these girls inhabit truly is. Melissa Sue Anderson is exquisite, the kills are simple yet effective, and the whole thing still feels fresh as a blood spattered daisy today. One of the great underrated slashers.

3. film_lies101's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

The twists are goofy but that's what makes it fun. Had me guessing until the end who the the killer was

4. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

i think if the ending had less "twists for the sake of twists" it could have been much better.

5. Dorabella's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

Such a cute horror B movie. I loved the female narrative and some of the visuals. The reveal was pretty ridiculous but funny. I love it for what it is.

6. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

If the slasher is giallo's American child, this is the perfect daughter.

7. Joshua's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

Upon further viewing and reflection I see what a genius and hurting film this is. I was put off by what I thought was an undeveloped large cast, but the focus is all on main girl Virginia, how her mistake is based on that fact that she was born. Her mother's fixation with wealth and being the best not only killed her but passed on to her daughter. It will take a few sits for it to sink it, but the title is the key.

8. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

Pretty nuts. What are Glenn Ford and J. Lee Thompson doing in a place like this? Not terrible, but not as good as Terror Train, either.