1. jenny's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

i can definitely see why this has a cult following. it strays away from the typical slasher format at times. the double twist was maybe a bit much, but it did have me doubting my original suspect for the real culprit, which was nice. loved melissa sue anderson (one of the few more fleshed out "final girl" performances), great visuals and the theme by syreeta was great too.. like a deranged julee cruise

2. Bob's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

Too ambitious for its own good when it comes to the plot. So much time is spend on flashbacks and back stories that are intended to distract the viewer form the killer's identity. And even though it manages to succeed to make it almost impossible to predict the final outcome, everything else takes the backseat – which results in a lack of tension or any particular style that would differ this from any other slasher.

3. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

Extra star for the bonkers ending.

4. João R.'s rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

It displays some well-crafted death scenes and it was worth it for that double climatic reveal.

5. miss piggy's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

6. Rocco's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

Though it would have been a perfectly solid film without the twist ending, somehow the ludicrous reveal packs a soap operatic wallop that underlines just how vindictive and vapid the world these girls inhabit truly is. Melissa Sue Anderson is exquisite, the kills are simple yet effective, and the whole thing still feels fresh as a blood spattered daisy today. One of the great underrated slashers.

7. film_lies101's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

The twists are goofy but that's what makes it fun. Had me guessing until the end who the the killer was

8. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

i think if the ending had less "twists for the sake of twists" it could have been much better.

9. Dorabella's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

Such a cute horror B movie. I loved the female narrative and some of the visuals. The reveal was pretty ridiculous but funny. I love it for what it is.

10. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

If the slasher is giallo's American child, this is the perfect daughter.

11. Joshua's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

Upon further viewing and reflection I see what a genius and hurting film this is. I was put off by what I thought was an undeveloped large cast, but the focus is all on main girl Virginia, how her mistake is based on that fact that she was born. Her mother's fixation with wealth and being the best not only killed her but passed on to her daughter. It will take a few sits for it to sink it, but the title is the key.

12. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Happy Birthday to Me

Pretty nuts. What are Glenn Ford and J. Lee Thompson doing in a place like this? Not terrible, but not as good as Terror Train, either.