1. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

A promising premise is anchored by Miller's experiment with assumed empathy in a franchise; a path Miller wisely chose to discontinue in his return the Wasteland with Max, something Hollywood could have used as a lesson considering the coming problems from their mismanagement of their cinematic cultural capital.

2. film's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

My favourite animation film. I love their dancing

3. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

happy feet is so sad and at the same time so freaking adorable

4. MAO1's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

5. Hannah Aruan's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

6. rado's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

Messaging overdrive left me cold to this passable, but inferior and unnecessary sequel to a masterpiece.

7. droghead2011's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

8. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

i like the Krill. that was about it.

9. The Filmist's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

Doomed to be vastly under-appreciated it seems, this film enlarges the mythic scope provided by the first film and at the same time makes it more urgent - Miller goes darker and deeper, reaching for existential heights through an idiosyncratic blend of comedy and palpable drama that makes the climax, when it arrives, all the more euphoric. Constantly invigorating, the Pig In The City to the first film's Babe.

10. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

Man do I love to give ratings based on the film's title in the series.

11. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

The first one at least had some sort of message both about the environment and special talent. This one seems to have been made for the sake of dancing penguins.

12. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

Much better than the first. All arctic all the time!

13. Berjuan's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

I thought this was better than the first... plus I enjoyed the use of Queens music. Stop hating guys.

14. Steve's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

The music is just horrible

15. Cassandra Niki's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

The first one was much better. But Brad Pitt & Matt Damon as the krill was hilarious.

16. Minnie Mouse's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

17. meg1's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

C'mon it was gorgeous and meaningful, soaring sweeping sad and funny ♥ I loved it

18. Algitya's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

The render look decreased sometimes, story moves too fast , but Erik has its charm. Big thanks to 3d .

19. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Happy Feet Two

Surprisingly awful sequel to the terrific HAPPY FEET finds Mumble struggling with a child who doesn't like to dance. Everything changes, however, when global warming causes an ice berg to trap the penguins in their home. Mostly plotless, and lacking everything that made the original so charming, HAPPY FEET TWO is the ultimate pointless sequel.