1. PeterK94's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

Well, Sandler’s love for blatant advertisement was present early on. How is this considered one of his ‘good’ movies?

2. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

This movie is "sub-par" and in golf that's actually a good thing.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

Probably the only Adam Sandler comedy I enjoy.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

1996, dir. DENNIS DUGAN - 7,2/10 (USA)

6. Polyglot's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

"Hey, you don't want breakfast?!"

7. Graham Ball's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

I have to watch these films... I have kids! In time I will verse them in the quality of Scorsese, Haneke, Von Trier, Truffaut, etc... I am playing the long game... ;-) :-D

8. film_lies101's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

9. E R J's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

nice doin' business wid ya

10. msmichel's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

We all have that comedic guilty pleasure, that film that no matter how easily we could dismiss it somehow has the power to just entertain and make us laugh...this is one of mine. Sandler is actually (for a change) pretty damn funny in this one but its the wonderful askew sight gags and game supporting performances that make it somewhat shine. '...that's your home....are you too good for your home...'

11. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

Adam Sandler is mostly responsible for decline of western civilization but here you can actually laugh when the asshole was merely a budding anti-christ.

12. Balder Strååt's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

better than punch-drunk love. ;)

13. Etienne Deveau Beaumont's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

Best Adam sandlers movie , 2.5 / 5 CHILDHOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD , holy hell this movie makes me feel old . If only Sandlers would've continue with that kind of comedy instead of $$$$$comedy

14. alixrajabi's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

15. Matt Kilgore's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

a great film to illustrate whether or not bad films can be good... I think I can remember every 30 seconds of this movie and laugh 15 years later.

16. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

17. Felix Millan's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

What the hell? Punch Drunk Love? You guys are kidding right.....right?

18. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

Chubbs: Back in 1965, Sports Illustrated said I was going to be the next Arnold Palmer. Happy Gilmore: Yeah? What happened? Chubbs: They wouldn't let me play on the Pro Tour anymore. Happy Gilmore: Ah, I'm sorry. Because you're black? Chubbs: Hell no! Damned alligator BIT my hand off!

19. CANNED LUCIDITY's rating of the film Happy Gilmore

It may be a terrible film, but you can see shades of 'Punch-Drunk Love' inside it.