1. misha monsivais's rating of the film Hard Candy

2. Elena's rating of the film Hard Candy

3. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Hard Candy

Partly got an excellent post-Bergman-esque visual style and sometimes enters an annoying music video mode. The first act is the best. But I'm growing weary of these sort of indies where there is no subtext. Not to say I wasn't tense at times. In the end, the reason I can't go higher is that I didn't really understand the stakes in the end. I'll admit, maybe I wasn't paying attention, though.

4. Alberto's rating of the film Hard Candy

Director's work is not my piece of pie, as it becomes too noticeable and manneristic. It's well written, no doubt about it, but the final twist just goes over the roof - or above. It's entertaining and unsettling while it lasts, but in the end it leaves you with nothing to ponder.

5. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Hard Candy

5/10 e sciacquatevi la bocca prima di nominare Polanski

6. Polish Slug's rating of the film Hard Candy

7. mpho3's rating of the film Hard Candy

Page is a force in this film, and Wilson plays his part with aplomb as well. The table-turning is skillfully handled--an additional element that works in this film. However, the last third truly disappoints as the message gets buried in a silly and unnecessary denouement that cancels out the queasiness that rightfully punctuates the film's commentary. 3.5 stars

8. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Hard Candy

Riveting, I can never tell what either of the characters are going to do next.

9. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film Hard Candy

Always a chilling film, even when watched for a second time.

10. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Hard Candy

Might have worked if someone other than Page had been cast. Laurence Olivier couldn't sell such terribly didactic, overwritten, tactless dialogue. The film wants to portray the girl as smart and heroic but she comes off as obnoxious and annoying from the start, and as a result nothing works -even as a straight-up exploitation/revenge movie.

11. FISCHER's rating of the film Hard Candy

Malgré une évidente théâtralisation scénaristique, accentuée par un oppressant huis clos, il reste l'époustouflante performance d'Ellen Page, entre diffuse fragilité et monstrueuse détermination qui apporte, à elle seule, au film sa véritable dimension de folie et de mort, inéluctable et allant en subtil crescendo ... www.cinefiches.com

12. NIL1's rating of the film Hard Candy

Deffinately not worth watching to the stupidest ending. The sick and twisted part of this film was not the story but that the director made it and you cant take time back to when you havent yet wasted your time watching it. Ellen Page did a good job. The story was completely idiotic and unrealistic. MAybe just good for someone that wants to watch torture for 2 hours with no surprise and no sense.

13. mysteriousgirlno2's rating of the film Hard Candy

OLA ELLEN PAGE TE AMO ELLEN PAGE mas ya entendi totalmente a cena dela, pessoas com entradas mt grandes tambem me fazem afliçao

14. thomisdead's rating of the film Hard Candy

Bad character development. The movie plot is agonizingly bad, it lacked the engagement that made me actually be interested in the movie.

15. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Hard Candy

16. soymilky's rating of the film Hard Candy

17. camilladej's rating of the film Hard Candy

non mi ha convinto troppo, ma Ellen Page merita un dieci e lode

18. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Hard Candy

19. Chris's rating of the film Hard Candy

amazing how the right script can make even patrick wilson unattractive - also sick burn on roman polanski

20. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Hard Candy

Gripping thriller with a horrifying ending. Still the best work that Ellen Page has done.

21. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Hard Candy

I'd be willing to say that this is Ellen Page at the apotheosis of sadism when it comes to her acting career. Both she, Patrick Wilson, and David Slade pull off this cinematographically claustrophobic and nightmarish story; with the unfortunate pitfall of omitting any detail in various aspects.

22. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Hard Candy

23. Arf's rating of the film Hard Candy

non male il finale anche se il personaggio femminile non convince molto (anche se Ellen Page lo ha interpretato da dio a soli 18 anni)

24. ayundya's rating of the film Hard Candy