1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Hard Core Logo

I can't even listen to punk rock anymore. Except the Misfits. They're awesome.

2. -REM-'s rating of the film Hard Core Logo

3. correy baldwin's rating of the film Hard Core Logo

By no means a perfect film, but a seething and edgy mockumentary that rises way above its premise. Under its surface is a film about the facade and the violence of masculinity, and the ways in which we fail to deal with our wasted ambition and our broken relationships.

4. msmichel's rating of the film Hard Core Logo

Simply one of the best rock and roll movies of all time and perhaps the very best about touring. McDonald totally captures not just the dynamics of a band but the vastness of touring Canada as well. Many clever touches in the mockumentary that just get better with each viewing of this now cult classic. Rewatching certainly shows what a bastardization the new Hard Core Logo II truly is. Should have left it rest.

5. Whyte Nite's rating of the film Hard Core Logo

Bruce's best. This films sums up perfectly the punk-rock revival during the 90s. It makes you feel a part of the band and of the film crew. Hilarious and thoughtful at the same time. Remember the mantra: "Touring, touring: it's never boring...".