1. jajabornixa's rating of the film Hard Target

2. JJJ's rating of the film Hard Target

An utterly ridiculous and awful film, but hugely entertaining.I give it 3 stars soley based on the fun factor.

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film Hard Target

Yeah, I know this movie has some problems. Mediocre script, cheesy dialogues, not-so-good acting, and many more. But I must admit that I'm impressed with its action sequences. Thanks to John Woo's impressive direction - in his first English-speaking movie - saved this movie from "bad" category. It's fun to see Van Damme - with his greasy hair - kicked ass and did some cool gunfights...

4. Richard Punch's rating of the film Hard Target

5. el.'s rating of the film Hard Target

a john woo cocaine-rush episode of high-kicks, guns, explosions, slow-motion, high-kicks, guns, explosions, slow-motion, high-kicks, guns, explosions...and a snake! and of course, some pigeons. love van damme in this role.

6. PETE GCDB's rating of the film Hard Target

Featuring Wilford Brimley doing what I consider THE worst Cajun accent in cinema history. Do I mind? No! This movie is a blast!

7. Gondo's rating of the film Hard Target

Woos first film in the US paints a picture about the country, not as a land of he free or a representation of the place as it actually is, but as a myth. If you didn't knew it better, the beginning might seem like a scene straight out of a western. A film where broken ideals and dreams are literally hunted down and the search for help is lost since no one really cares.Oh yeah and there is van Damme.

8. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Hard Target

dat mullet. Lance Henriksen plays a great bad guy.

9. film_lies101's rating of the film Hard Target

The last 40 minutes are fun but it takes it's sweetass time getting there

10. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Hard Target

JKVD needed an objective.

11. Siksinaaq's rating of the film Hard Target

"Wakey wakey, you fat fuck!"

12. Zach Closs's rating of the film Hard Target

LANCE FUCKING HENRIKSON YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

13. pvt joker's rating of the film Hard Target

Thank you, John Woo and JCVD.

14. Erick's rating of the film Hard Target

Slow motion/roundhouse kick heaven.

15. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Hard Target

Forget the movie, watch the haircut.

16. HKFanatic's rating of the film Hard Target

Not many movies have the same impact on me after repeated viewings but the sight of Jean Claude Van Damme surfing on a motorcycle always makes me laugh so hard I cry. Thank you, John Woo.

17. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Hard Target

18. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Hard Target

this is a strange movie to sum up. i like it, but i don't know why. i love John Woo, i'm pretty sure i just instinctively love Van Damme, and i love The Most Dangerous Game. i suppose i should love this movie, but i still feel a little guilty about it.

19. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Hard Target

I never like mullet hairstyle, specially on Van Damme, but the film was a blast!