1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Hard Times

***1/2. Veni, vidi, vici. Cult movie of the 70's. Recommended to movie lovers.

2. Freddie's rating of the film Hard Times

Solid Charles Bronson flick but not terribly outstanding, either.

3. Ethan's rating of the film Hard Times

Walter Hill's directorial debut pretty much sets the tone for the best of his films that always featured a lone hero trying to make his way home. Also Charles Bronson gives a knockout performance in this.

4. film_lies101's rating of the film Hard Times

This is stark, brutal, efficient filmmaking. I don't really care for boxing films but this was exceptional, Bronson is a God!

5. el.'s rating of the film Hard Times

a bronson&coburn duo under the wing of walter hill are bound to offer a good time.

6. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Hard Times

The Streetfighter (Le Bagarreur), avec Ch. BRONSON

7. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Hard Times

Refer to "The Mechanic". Same comments...Charles Bronson as such is underevaluated, too. Though an excellent actor. The pity is, he is squeezed pretty often into the same "character". Not talking too much, but confident; slow to anger, but brutally efficient when fighting back. This is Charles Bronson more or less in all his movies. And I love him for this. I always liked his "characters"; I wonder, if it was him....

8. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Hard Times

Walter Hill is shitty at shooting boxing scenes.

9. Rohith Varma's rating of the film Hard Times

The floater is a monastic jaded of vacuous economics and futile automations.The unlooked-for meta-insurrection on 'the business' and the sudden/urgent reenforcement of the corrected pecking order of human prioritizations(a canescent lodge,a cat,you figure) colligated together to make the pulsation of the oracular human heart seem as bright-as the sun in a reposing country street-even under the glum blankety{Cont.]

10. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Hard Times

Very good movie although not as good as "The Driver", but has this gritty, street feel and quite interesting story.

11. João Eça's rating of the film Hard Times

My favourite Walter Hill. Glad to finally see it on the database.