1. nargs_au's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

Waste of time, please select another film.

2. Renton47's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

The impact this will have on cinema is so minuscule it's not worth being upset - a shame this didn't wait a few years for the VR experience. Not to say it's without craft, as it mostly, impressively, feels grounded as opposed to its game worship. Just that it so strongly reeks of films created for teenage boys, sex workers grinding the camera and all. Our apathy to true violence in these things is worrying.

3. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

I dislike video games and often cite storyless films as being my most hated form of a movie... but, I love Hardcore Henry! It's certainly loud and obnoxious, but it's also full of excitement and WOW! factor in its adrenaline rush of setpiece after setpiece, which is the very definition of what an action film should invoke. The action scenes are everything that I heard the overrated Mad Max: Fury Road was: brilliant!

4. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

a weird, bloody & fun action / ego shooter trip. the Queen song after the adrenaline push was just great picked !

5. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

6. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

We do can see an impressive dominion of the technique all over the film, but the results of its use put the audience in the very same passive perspective of a person watching someone else playing some macho video game with a scandalously mysogynist and shallow story. In other words, it's just a pretty archaic, conservative movie disguised in new, contemporary clothes.

7. AndreTenente's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

Good idea. Bad story and cast.

8. babycakesromero's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

when all hollywood seems to be doing is trying to copy video games here is one that goes the whole hog and does a great job. the story and effect sustains itself throughout which is pretty impressive considering you never see or here the lead protagonist.

9. Alex Mitici's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

you're half machine, half pussy

10. Imagefix's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

95 minutes of DUH. Not a real movie.

11. Zach Closs's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

Overwhelmingly dull, somehow. Action films tend to fall flat when they haven't a single remotely human character we can identify with. We can't even see or hear our hero properly react to any of the crazy shit happening; it becomes robotic, as such. Not that I was expecting a solid plot or winning performances from a film called "Hardcore Henry;" but it isn't innovative, ballsy, indulgent, lurid or exciting either.

12. Joaquín Font's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

13. bartkl's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

I'm no big fan of action hero movies, but this film definitely does a great job looking like a video game. I mean wow, everything makes sense from that perspective: the mystery around Henry, his cyborg nature, the weirdly overpowered 'final' boss. The camera-angle and editing in this film are amazing as well, of a level you'd expect only from a high budget Hollywood film. Lots of respect, however still not my style.

14. DenoResandono's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

Just enjoy this non-stop, mindless, and gory action movie...

15. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

Se questo è cinema. Il corto su Youtube era un'idea carina, ben realizzata e divertente. Un'ora e mezza così è da matti scocciati. Con la voglia di scimmiottare i videogiochi, Hardcore ne prende il peggio come la cattiva scrittura, la puerilità del tutto, il sessismo (la scena del bordello è un cattivo gusto raro), i terribili cliché.

16. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

17. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

18. saitosouta's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

Although some people has managed to make other media(like novel, comic etc.) into movie, in completely reverse way the guy named Zack Snyder has made movie into superhero comics & magnum opus has been born. So, Dir. Ilya Naishuller made movie into FPS game with tons of WTF action, you-cannot-understand-absolutely cinematography & Sharlto Copley's insanely kaleidoscopic acting AND F**KING GODDAMN MAGNUM OPUS IS BORN.

19. merriell's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

Garbage movie. I love it.

20. Bayu Oktavianto's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

21. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

22. FCC 86's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

"A grenade a day, keeps the enemy at bay"

23. Severus Snape's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

24. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Hardcore Henry

Cinematic respect for experimenting to create this film. The First person POV style is worth exploring in the future for future filmmakers; cinematic innovation doesn't keep this piece of shit narrative from being a good movie though. For a film that tries use some of video games visceral experience into film it also brings in a shitty game narrative. See Edge of Tomorrow for a successful video game narrative.