1. k t's rating of the film Harold and Maude

2. tri ...'s rating of the film Harold and Maude

3. Maudie Osborne's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Watched it partially because my name was [somewhat] in the title. Plus Cat Steven's soundtrack is amazing. This film is perfectly sweet.

4. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Harold and Maude

"I'll never understand this mania for black. Nobody sends black flowers, do they? Black flowers are dead flowers. Who sends dead flowers to a funeral?"

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film Harold and Maude

6. Alice Feraru's rating of the film Harold and Maude

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Film admirable dans son humour constant, oscillant entre le macabre grinçant et la tendresse fleur bleue. Ruth Gordon, la minuscule mémé anticonformiste et anarchiste, est sublime et le petit Bud Cort, un phénomène cinématographique indéniable. www.cinefiches.com

8. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Sublime, subversive, enigmatic and moving. Wes Anderson's Betamax copy is no doubt marred by fizzy white noise and muffled audio from endless viewings and note-taking.

9. Sergio Fernandez's rating of the film Harold and Maude

10. anadyomene's rating of the film Harold and Maude

A classic tale of a young girl and an eccentric, free spirited, much older man, reversed. Of course it's good! Bud Cort looked uncomfortably young but he was 22-23 at the time, 20 as Harold. Harold and Maude are stark contrast in every aspect, but I believe he genuinely loved her.

11. Maria Salomia's rating of the film Harold and Maude

12. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Ordinarily I admire Hal Ashby but I don't seem to be in on the joke this time. The craftsmanship is aces, however, as usual.

13. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Harold and Maude

saw this alone on my 15th birthday in seal beach

14. ssia22's rating of the film Harold and Maude

15. siti yusmi eka dea's rating of the film Harold and Maude

"If you wanna be free be free, cause there's a million things to be, you know that there are. If you wanna be high be high, if you wanna be low be low, there's a million ways to go, you know that there are"

16. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Harold and Maude

With its foot in the Summer of Love-era as well as forward to the censor-breaking films after its time, Harold and Maude is one of the most heartwarming and uplifting dark comedies ever made about death... because it's instead about embracing life. The humor in its boundary-pushing albeit honest and sentimental concept is immaculate, as is the casting. It does follow predictable story mechanics but it's a classic.

17. alchimia's rating of the film Harold and Maude

(this made me remeber Restless by Gus Van Sant) the two character are obviously really unique, the story is well-crafted but it felt just like an unusual cute and romantic story and nothing more. One day I hope I'll find my Harold.

18. André Rangel's rating of the film Harold and Maude

19. Muntagnari's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Maude ha 80 anni e Harold 16. Si amano e vanno ai funerali assieme. Godono a vedere ruspe che distruggono case. Il loro amore sembra atipico. Ma in realtà di atipico non c'è nulla. Colonna sonora di Cat Stevens. Ci sono dei campi lunghi che fan venire la pelle d'oca. Maude a un certo punto ruba la macchina a un prete. Sono un critico cinematografico.

20. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Rewatched and re-loved. "How the world still dearly loves a cage". M a s t e r p i e c e.

21. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Harold and Maude

22. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Non-conformity made glorious, with a soundtrack by Cat Stevens.

23. pururumon's rating of the film Harold and Maude

24. Steve G.'s rating of the film Harold and Maude

My brother gave my dad a fake beer once.