1. ssia22's rating of the film Harold and Maude

2. _dea00's rating of the film Harold and Maude

"If you wanna be free be free, cause there's a million things to be, you know that there are. If you wanna be high be high, if you wanna be low be low, there's a million ways to go, you know that there are"

3. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Harold and Maude

With its foot in the Summer of Love-era as well as forward to the censor-breaking films after its time, Harold and Maude is one of the most heartwarming and uplifting dark comedies ever made about death... because it's instead about embracing life. The humor in its boundary-pushing albeit honest and sentimental concept is immaculate, as is the casting. It does follow predictable story mechanics but it's a classic.

4. alchimia's rating of the film Harold and Maude

(this made me remeber Restless by Gus Van Sant) the two character are obviously really unique, the story is well-crafted but it felt just like an unusual cute and romantic story and nothing more. One day I hope I'll find my Harold.

5. André Rangel's rating of the film Harold and Maude

6. Muntagnari's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Maude ha 80 anni e Harold 16. Si amano e vanno ai funerali assieme. Godono a vedere ruspe che distruggono case. Il loro amore sembra atipico. Ma in realtà di atipico non c'è nulla. Colonna sonora di Cat Stevens. Ci sono dei campi lunghi che fan venire la pelle d'oca. Maude a un certo punto ruba la macchina a un prete. Sono un critico cinematografico.

7. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Rewatched and re-loved. "How the world still dearly loves a cage". M a s t e r p i e c e.

8. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Harold and Maude

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Non-conformity made glorious, with a soundtrack by Cat Stevens.

10. pururumon's rating of the film Harold and Maude

11. Steve G.'s rating of the film Harold and Maude

My brother gave my dad a fake beer once.

12. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Macabre as this may be, it exudes life and vitality. It turns the notion of youth/ life and age/ death on its head and gives us a movie that doesn't preach about living life to the fullest, it shows us. The soundtrack drives this wayward search for meaning and inspires a sense of hope that death can actually be beautiful. Very moving, although flawed with several of the secondary characters development.

13. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Harold and Maude

What a gem! (And how the hell hadn’t I heard of this before?) A clash of morbidity and life-affirming anarchism in the form of a very eccentric love story with an ending that I certainly didn’t know to expect but that suits the film perfectly. The film could’ve gone on forever, and I’d still be watching what these two are up to.

14. El Biffo's rating of the film Harold and Maude

I will watch ANY film starring Ruth Gordon, even VOYAGE OF THE ROCK ALIENS.

15. ammar's rating of the film Harold and Maude

16. Ekincaidaz's rating of the film Harold and Maude

I have to admit in my early twenties when I first saw this movie, I was very unppreciative of and quite disturbed by it. Now, in my late forties, I love it love it! Quirky, unabashed, funny as hell, great acting!

17. SLionsCricket's rating of the film Harold and Maude

4.5/5 - Ruth Gordon's Maude should go down as one of the most inspiring fictional creations in cinema.

18. f-nanda's rating of the film Harold and Maude

"Harold! That was your last date!" This is a brilliant movie! It wasnt at all what Id expected. You can notice a lot of movies that probably were inspired by this one. Sweet and deeply about life and death, and all in between. "And if you want to be free, be free. 'Cause theres a milion things to be, you know that there are" And I never knew how much I wanted Cat Stevens in a soundtrack of my life!

19. wiwitaek's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Harold and Maude is my first turning point of black comedy and drove me to much more of understanding. The movie itself is just ... beautiful ..

20. Khach Glauberrocha's rating of the film Harold and Maude

21. Fabiha's rating of the film Harold and Maude

"The earth is my body; my head is in the stars."

22. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Harold and Maude

23. DawSchwarz's rating of the film Harold and Maude

Beautiful, wath a great and different love story. love it

24. Marjan Mar's rating of the film Harold and Maude