1. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

2. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

3. G. Gregorius Dewamanyu's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Prefer the second movie than the first, because I love when potter fight against basilisk.

4. Amapola's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

La más oscura de todas. Bravo.

5. Monique's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

The weakest narrative of all seven books. However it still enjoyable. Columbus did a great job, I like that nearly everything is like it's described in the books.

6. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

7. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

my first harry potter movie. i'm still in love with it

8. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Awkwardness of Puberty

9. jenifferp's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

10. Juan Andrew's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

11. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

12. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

In my opinion the worst film in the series. It is tired, long, and boring. The story could have been told in less time. I find it ridiculous that the second shortest book has the longest movie. As with the film before, it feels blocky. That is, it feels obstructed and overwrought. The production design is less ineffective but still unimaginative.

13. Satori Setiawan's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

The adventure was getting bigger! and Scarier!

14. Bill Thompson's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Still far too log in the tooth, and really that's the main problem with the film. The world is amazing, the characters are great, the CG is much better, but the movie takes forever to tell a story that could have been told in a much shorter time...

15. EastyBoy's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

This is also my favourite Potter film. The only one in the series that still stands out in my memory.

16. ivanatman's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

I like Chambers of Secret more than other series. Waiting for Deathly Hollows Part II.

17. nargs_au's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

my favorite harry potter flick.. unless deathly hollows blows my mind

18. Zachary Phillip Brailsford's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

This is the best Harry Potter film that I know of (seeing the new one tonight). Seriously, creepy as crap, and cool as hell. Savvy

19. lelolz's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Definitely the weakest in the series, thanks to Steve Kloves and Chris Columbus.

20. Helena FW's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Gets one whole star taken away for that ending.

21. Chard's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Radcliffe's performance just keeps getting worse. I can't even tell petrified from joy.

22. Roscoe's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Probably the weakest in the series.

2 Next →