1. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Part 1 works as on-the-road adventure, constantly shifting positions and introducing the theme of the Deathly Hollows right off the bat. Suddenly you have the quest for the Horcruxes (I think they never say exactly how many there are) and the mystery about Deathly Hollows, something that could have been better explained, I think. But overall it successfully paves the way for the final film.

2. Pipim's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Le début est trop décousu!

3. tenonder's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Overall, the first part of the final movie of Harry Potter saga. It's the right decision to split the movie in two parts. So we can getting along with each characters. In this Part 1 we can also see a deep exploration of each characters. This movie is a direct continuation of Half-Blood Prince. I love this movie because it's getting darker, darker and darker. We can feel sympathy to each characters. Ready for Part 2!

5. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

a camping trip away from hogwarts? i'm in

6. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

7. ionosonde's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

managed to keep me generally interested despite its length. really wonderful to see the culmination of all the bonds and relationships the series has forged begin to manifest themselves here.

8. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

9. mikejurjen's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

This movie ends in the middle of nowhere. That's so bad it's terrible.

10. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Cinematically, this installment is dynamite - the second act is only boring if you care for an action sequence every ten pages, which I don't. Visually striking, this may be only six-degrees-of-Hollywood-separation from Tarkovsky. Or maybe that's me imposing based on the whole, 'coming of age in the wilderness existentially struggling with hopelessness and death' thing.

11. Ethan's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

On the run with the Harry Potter. Despite being split into two, they actually stay true to the material to bring this franchise to a close, until the spin offs.

12. memorysigh's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

"[draws a line] The Elder Wand, the most powerful wand ever made. [draws a circle] The Resurrection Stone. [draws a triangle] The Cloak of Invisibility. Together, they make the Deathly Hallows. Together, they make one master of death."

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Really didn't need to be two movies. That said, this was an interesting addition to the series.

14. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Frequenti momenti di noia... nonostante la durata monstre lo scontro col testo rimane imbarazzante

15. Star Lord's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Harry Potter ed i doni della morte parte 1.

16. Maj Ghareeb's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

17. TheIB's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Every Harry Potter movie has some level of emotional moments, but I think this one is probably the #1 contender in this category. I also appreciated how it was planned. This is a transitional film but doesn't feel much like so.

18. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

really slow paced but still interesting.

19. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Filler. Has one or two inspired moments (Hermione erasing her parents' memories of her; Harry and Hermione dancing).

20. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

21. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

22. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

23. Zac Weber's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

While every film after the first was praised for being "darker than its predecessor" DHP1 takes that aesthetic to the next level. Harry's journey to destroy the Horcruxes is incredibly rich, and the three main characters all display an impressive amount of emotional depth. The ending is a downer, and I actually would have preferred a 4-hour epic over the two part finale.

24. G. Gregorius Dewamanyu's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

For the beginning I put 3 stars, but when I remember there was a beautiful scene, yup the deathly hallows storytelling scene, make me want to add one more star.

← Previous 1 3 4 5