1. ap's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

2. Vlad Popescu's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

3. Keren MD's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

The animation bit added another star.

4. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Harry began the series as an innocent. During the course of his upbringing a war breaks out. The youth must radicalise; preparing for battle & uncertainty ahead. I was struck by how much this parallels the experience of "generation Potter"; those that came of age with the series during a backdrop of global conflict. For the first time it hit me how profound a commentary this was on the realities of war & its effects.

5. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

The film series manage to deliver satisfying character-arc and endings to the most important heroes and villains which is something unique for a blockbuster of this type. Fun to have seen the characters grow and literary have become adults on screen in front of us too. It do have a tiny anti-climatic battle due to some off-screen deaths and some underwritten characters but Alan Rickman's arc gave a tear to my eye.

7. lidiishere's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

I remember watching this and thought, 'does it really have to end?'

8. ig_____or's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Part 2 has action from the get-go: the robbery to Gringotts, the return to Hogwarts, the final battle... there was never a dull moment. The revelation of Snape as an ally was quite a twist (for those who hadn't read the books) and the scene in the luminous train station with Dumbledore and that creepy corps was outstanding. All in all, a very satisfying way to wrap up one of my all-time favourite film sagas.

9. Pipim's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

2+ La fin aurait pû vraiment vraiment meilleure!

10. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

just started digging the series aaaaaand its done

11. DenoResandono's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

The final chapter of Harry Potter saga. As a final chapter, this movie must give a satisfying ending and a good conclusion. As a matter of fact, Deathly Hallows Part 2 succeed to give those. They said there were some changes from the book. Well, I haven't read the book yet. Honestly, I feel sad when this saga ended. IMO, this movie is a goodbye. Watching Harry Potter 1-8 is like watching a children, become an adult..

12. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

13. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

14. ionosonde's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

a good ending to the series, but i was a little underwhelmed. still, some scenes really moved me.

15. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

.5 because I felt it was better

16. RumbleFish's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

17. Isaac Blaine Suttle's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Rating: 4.5 / 5 This final installment in the Harry Potter franchise ends in grand fashion. Offering spell-binding action (pun-intended), emotional resonance and stirring drama. The best of the Harry Potter films.

18. apriccot's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

19. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Inevitably, the proverbial sh*t had to hit the fan. And when it does, for the first 90 minutes or so, this is great spectacle - then it just kinda putters to a stop. At some point, it forgot there were people hidden behind the flying rubble, or, it simply lost sight of the narrative purpose of the items it refers to in its title. In any event, the limping climax puts a damper on what should have been miraculous.

20. B o g d a n's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Două stele pentru că s-a terminat în sfârșit.

21. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

22. memorysigh's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

"(last words, to Harry) Look at me. You have your mother's eyes. (dies)"

23. James Mackin's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

All the fucking spells. Too many fucking spells.

24. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Un finale confusionario, mediocre e privo di respiro epico per una delle migliori saghe letterarie dell'ultimo decennio. Peccato