1. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Tedious; juggling several plot-points that only make sense if you've read the books; burying brief set-pieces in endless scenes of exposition. It's barely even cinema; closer to the dull illustrated text now favoured by US TV. Only the last hour rescues it from being as bad as Philosopher's Stone. Fiennes is the first actor in the series who feels like he's giving a performance. His Voldemort is powerful stuff.

2. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

We must cherish the film that gave us Robert Pattinson and a shirtless Harry Potter taking a bubble bath... Also, the Triwizard Tournament was a cool event that propelled the film at a quick pace towards that creepy rebirth scene of Lord Voldemort. Overall "Goblet of Fire" is pretty action-packed, positively taking the saga in a new direction that feels scarier and more urgent.

3. Farah Fitria Sari's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I think since this saga changing its tone in Prisoners of Azkaban, Harry Potter is getting better and better than before. I began to feel Daniel Radcliffe is becoming Harry Potter himself. Same thing happened with the rest of the cast. Also, it became some sort of a coming of age drama. Goblet of Fire is a very entertaining movie and its getting darker. Triwizard tournament scenes is the reason why I liked this movie

5. runfromfire's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Really it's a 3.5 star flick but I'm rounding up because Brendan Gleeson & David Tennant.

6. ionosonde's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

some great characters, and a welcome progression of tone for the series. a little too unbelievable, though -- that might be goofy to say in a series about magic but the character dynamics and interactions didn't feel all that realistic to me despite the characters themselves being stronger.

7. mikejurjen's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Last movie: Harry Potter cannot go candy shopping because he has no OK from his (dead!) parents. This movie: Harry Potter – among other students – participates in a game that can get you killed. This Hogwarts is indeed not your regular school. And that school introductions scene… *sigh* Can you imagine Harry, Hermione and Ron doing that?

8. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

"i could tell ya stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair, boy!"

9. Gareth Jones's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I had memories of not particularly enjoying this movie but I did enjoy watching it again. I think the end of this movie marks the point where the series gets more serious and a lot darker. Brendan Gleeson as Mad-Eye Moody is great in this.

10. Isaac Blaine Suttle's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Rating: 4.5 / 5 Darker, more violent and more emotional than its predecessors, but never losing sight of further developing characters and expanding its narrative, 'The Goblet of Fire', for me, is the best Harry Potter film yet (for now). And "You-Know-Who" finally makes his grand entrance! The film was thrilling from beginning to end, never landing a dull moment.

11. apriccot's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

12. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Everyone, and everything, is trying too hard. Conveniently forgets the cadence of Rowling's narrative, instead favoring base emotion and cliche. This had dynamite source material, but I don't think the filmmakers would know comparative theology and symbolism if Joseph Campbell hit them over the head with a conch. And the adult actors, usually able to redeem cinematic faults, seem strung out here, not helping a thing.

13. Ethan's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

They went through the motions on this one but it wasn't bad. It pretty much stayed true to the source material.

14. atacamavandu's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

15. James Mackin's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

My personal favourite film of this series, just because that whole Voldemort scene is so damn baller (a word I rarely use), and David Tennant, for all the time he is on the screen, is just a perfect amount of hammy.

16. muh.'s rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

well, the good thing of vaguely remembering the book is that you can't bitch about how inaccurate the movie is.

17. Star Lord's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter ed il calice di fuoco.

18. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Divertente, concitato e adolescente...

19. memorysigh's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

"Everything's going to change now, isn't it?"

20. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

21. TheIB's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I wasn't very happy about this one. However, this saga grew with their readers. It evolved from pre-teen(ish) material to a more adult aproach and that was captured in the movie. Such an important turning point deserves apropiate rating.

22. Zac Weber's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I am never one to equate adaptation with facsimile, but so much is missing here. The special effects are hair-raising and seamless, and Ralph Fiennes is exceptional as Voldemort. The Dark Lord's first appearance is quite memorable.

23. pluviosity's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

The Goblet of Fire isn't exactly my favourite Harry Potter book; however, even for the non-favourite story, this adaptation was a real disappointment. The cast were great, though.

24. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.