1. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Dolores Umbrigde and Bellatrix Lestrange pretty much steal the show in this film. It was nice to see how the Ministry of Magic and overall bureaucracy played a part in the misinformation campaign. The whole thing about the prophecy required a little more background I think, but the chaotic battle at the Ministry and confrontation between Dumbledore and Voldemort was pretty cool.

2. tenonder's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

One of the shortest Harry Potter movie in the saga based on the one of the longest Harry Potter novel. In its 138 minutes runtime, ORDER OF THE PHOENIX feels a little bit rushed. There is a lot of things left unexplained. I didn't know whether I missed it or not, I still don't know why Dementors attack Harry Potter in the beginning. But I think it is not a problem. It is still enjoyable and entertaining movie...

4. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

now we're cookin with fire. great villains

5. ionosonde's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

not shot quite as nicely as the previous one, but i appreciate the steady progression in tone the series continues to take. i think it could have stood to have been trimmed a little, but that might be just because i found some of the characters repulsive.

6. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

7. Gareth Jones's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I always liked the opening of this movie. The highlight fin this movie for me is the Order of the Phoenix itself and the relationships between the members - especially Lupin and Black. David Thewlis and Gary Oldman are exceptional as always. This movie ratchets up the tension and really starts to develop the connection between Harry Potter and Volde... He Who Shall Not Be Named!

8. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

9. apriccot's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

10. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

After the bipolarity of the previous films, you know straight away something is off here. Characters look directly into the camera, and then it goes handheld. The color palette is dull and refined. And there is a conscious effort to have the entire visual production - however over-polished to a major studio sheen - reflect the themes. That's always a step in the right direction, even if it takes a tumble or two.

11. Ethan's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

This is when these films started to lag and started leaving a bunch of important shit out.

12. muh.'s rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

so it is a bit of a filler movie but when you don't remember the books well it really isn't that bad. but i would really want to knock the cinematographer on the head since color correction makes me more than slightly violent.

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I was getting real bored of the series by this point.

14. Emily O's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

15. Star Lord's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter e l'ordine della fenice.

16. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Un personaggio come la Umbridge vale tutto il film. Uno dei migliori della serie di HP

17. memorysigh's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

"...You're the weak one. And you'll never know love, or friendship. And I feel sorry for you."

18. André Pereira's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

19. TheIB's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The #1 villain in this movie is probably the one you hate the most across multiple fantasy franchises.

20. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

21. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

harry potter is always likable

22. Graham Ball's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I particularly like this one...

23. Zac Weber's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The first in the series where I felt I was no longer watching children find their confidence as actors. Helena Bonham Carter's work as Bellatrix Lestrange is sublime, and the same could be said about Evanna Lynch's take on Luna Lovegood.

24. G. Gregorius Dewamanyu's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

For me not the best, but still better than the fourth. Dumbledore Army FTW