1. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

probably the best in the whole serie

2. achille jeanne's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

3. subtonal's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

A better directed third entry with more ambitious atmosphere, visuals, story and editing. The actors has also become better and literally grown up acting-wise. Michael Gambon is also a great replacement for Dumbledore. It is all very good until the "status quo" resolution that ruins the excellent build-up of the story.

5. Nathan Goldman's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

a remarkably high Good Sweater Count for a modern blockbuster. give that costume designer a raise

6. lidiishere's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I second that this probably the best of HP movie franchise. my fave scene was when Hermione and Harry turned back the time and they saw themselves from behind :D

7. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Cuarón turns in an anonymous bit of studio product. A film where once again nothing is at stake; just scenes that need to be gotten through so the series can arrive at a certain point. A non-story that can't decide what it wants to say so settles on saying nothing. Full of the usual plot holes & 'dues ex magicas', where things feel like they're being 'conjured up' whenever the writer is stuck for actual developments.

8. ig_____or's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Highly regarded as "the best" film of the franchise, Azkaban pleases the eye and the mind with a much grimmer tone than its predecessors, a smart time-travel plot and important revelations from the past. Perhaps its most successful achievement is the cruel realisation that the kids are no longer kids, and that times are darker... Voldemort's absence, however, took away some of the gravitas present on other films.

9. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

:((( this one was my favourite from the series :(((

10. Joana China's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

11. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Alfonso Cuaron starting to get noticed because of this.

12. runfromfire's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

My favorite of the octology. Yeah, I probably made that word up.

13. DenoResandono's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

In this third part of Harry Potter saga, director Alfonso Cuarón did some changes in its tone. I think it is more dark than the first two. Each characters in this movie is well-developed. They have deeper characteristic. Daniel Radcliffe knows how to make his character more alive. Really, really love the complexity of its plot and Mr. Cuarón's impressive direction. This movie is one of my favourite part in the saga..

14. Major Minus's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

15. João Goulão's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

16. ionosonde's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

a great evolution and step up from the first two, mostly just in how it converts the book into a movie compared to the first two but also in the acting and cinematography. much more interesting!

17. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

18. Amine_NH2's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

19. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

20. Krysiaax's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

21. mikejurjen's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

22. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

"my dad didn't strut! and nor do i!" - you tell 'em harry

23. iamgarethjones's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

This Harry Potter movie is better than the last one (including the acting fortunately). Lupin and Black are two of my favourite characters so I'm happy to see them make their first appearances here. At the end of the day it's a Harry Potter film so you know what you are getting - Solid entertainment.

24. Kyle Ellis's rating of the film Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Maybe the best of the series. Gary Oldman is unbelievably good. Good to see the wizards out of wizarding robes.

← Previous 1 3 4 5