1. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film Harvey

The feel good movie with the saddest "happy ending" ever made.

2. Cyltie's rating of the film Harvey

3. squid's rating of the film Harvey

How can a movie so silly can be so sad at the same time ?

4. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film Harvey

5. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Harvey

8.1/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3fj "the film deserves its own place in the treasure trove of Hollywood’s finest, not least for its eccentric wrinkle and two extraordinarily pleasurable performances."

6. wiwitaek's rating of the film Harvey

7. DisRegarding Henry's rating of the film Harvey

The always likable Jimmy Stewart subverts his all-American-everyman image in this bizarre 1950 film, which combines plenty of screwball comedy with elements of surprisingly dark, melancholic drama. Featuring an Oscar-winning performance by Josephine Hull, Harvey is a quirky character piece about learning to accept people as they are, no matter how odd. Not great, but fun and heartwarming.

8. Aardsy's rating of the film Harvey

Jimmy Stewart charms his ass off.

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Harvey

The message is good. "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant." My grandmother was that way, but I just couldn't do it. As a result of understanding that about her I realized that you must always be kind to them, and listen very carefully to what they have to say.

10. SpacePirate's rating of the film Harvey

I still have yet to see Stewart give a bad performance. Its shocking to me that he usually isnt mentioned in the conversation of best actors of all time. Always so natural in his performances. This one is no different. A very whimsical tale, and a subtle comedy commentary on mental illness/alcoholism. Very rare film for the day, indeed still unique. 4.5 stars

11. Luis Pires's rating of the film Harvey

Wow, this seemingly simple silly movie goes quite deep at the back of that bar. James Stewart is just the sweetest thing.

12. Aida's rating of the film Harvey

i've had a hard time enjoying this, pretty taxing to watch tbh

13. JCPJD's rating of the film Harvey

Yeah...Harvey. I loved this film as a teenager; then one day read an article about how the original play was a study on the alcoholism and shell shock (or PTSD) that many returning soldiers had after after the war. Seeing it through that lens now, this film and Stewart's performance seem even more beautiful.

14. Muraki's rating of the film Harvey

15. Gil Mena's rating of the film Harvey

Una excelente comedia anárquica de los años 50s.

16. goia cristian alin's rating of the film Harvey

Mailman: Beautiful day, isn't it? Elwood P. Dowd: Every day is a beautiful day.

17. HSBilly's rating of the film Harvey

charming comedy with brightful perfomances, well written, in 3D version you could see harvey

18. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Harvey

19. fiksinoir's rating of the film Harvey

Siapa yang nggak mau berteman sama James Stewart dan Harvey, berbincang di Charlie's tanpa menghabiskan selangkah pun jarum panjang arloji?

20. -Jinny Dickens's rating of the film Harvey

21. Bambarambambam's rating of the film Harvey

22. Monique's rating of the film Harvey

The tale of a pleasant man and a pooka.

23. Patricia's rating of the film Harvey

24. monochrome max's rating of the film Harvey

Odd yet amusing. Jimmy Stewart remains one of the most likable people ever.