1. wiwitaek's rating of the film Harvey

2. DisRegarding Henry's rating of the film Harvey

The always likable Jimmy Stewart subverts his all-American-everyman image in this bizarre 1950 film, which combines plenty of screwball comedy with elements of surprisingly dark, melancholic drama. Featuring an Oscar-winning performance by Josephine Hull, Harvey is a quirky character piece about learning to accept people as they are, no matter how odd. Not great, but fun and heartwarming.

3. Aardsy's rating of the film Harvey

Jimmy Stewart charms his ass off.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Harvey

The message is good. "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant." My grandmother was that way, but I just couldn't do it. As a result of understanding that about her I realized that you must always be kind to them, and listen very carefully to what they have to say.

5. SpacePirate's rating of the film Harvey

I still have yet to see Stewart give a bad performance. Its shocking to me that he usually isnt mentioned in the conversation of best actors of all time. Always so natural in his performances. This one is no different. A very whimsical tale, and a subtle comedy commentary on mental illness/alcoholism. Very rare film for the day, indeed still unique. 4.5 stars

6. Luis Pires's rating of the film Harvey

Wow, this seemingly simple silly movie goes quite deep at the back of that bar. James Stewart is just the sweetest thing.

7. Aida's rating of the film Harvey

i've had a hard time enjoying this, pretty taxing to watch tbh

8. JCPJD's rating of the film Harvey

Yeah...Harvey. I loved this film as a teenager; then one day read an article about how the original play was a study on the alcoholism and shell shock (or PTSD) that many returning soldiers had after after the war. Seeing it through that lens now, this film and Stewart's performance seem even more beautiful.

9. Muraki's rating of the film Harvey

10. Gil Mena's rating of the film Harvey

Una excelente comedia anárquica de los años 50s.

11. goia cristian alin's rating of the film Harvey

Mailman: Beautiful day, isn't it? Elwood P. Dowd: Every day is a beautiful day.

12. HSBilly's rating of the film Harvey

charming comedy with brightful perfomances, well written, in 3D version you could see harvey

13. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Harvey

14. fiksinoir's rating of the film Harvey

Siapa yang nggak mau berteman sama James Stewart dan Harvey, berbincang di Charlie's tanpa menghabiskan selangkah pun jarum panjang arloji?

15. -Jinny Dickens's rating of the film Harvey

16. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Harvey

17. Monique's rating of the film Harvey

The tale of a pleasant man and a pooka.

18. Patricia's rating of the film Harvey

19. monochrome max's rating of the film Harvey

Odd yet amusing. Jimmy Stewart remains one of the most likable people ever.

20. ach's rating of the film Harvey

Right now Im admiring this man up here and admiring Mary Chase, the comedy's screenplayer. No big emotions but full of heart and grace and humour. Thanks to the ones who share the piece. This time thanks to Arsenale, Pisa. Harvey's to be seen in TV! As often as Stargate was...

21. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Harvey

James Stewart was fantastic as always in this well written dark comedy.

22. milkfloat's rating of the film Harvey

Imagine 6 ft rabbit poo pellets!

23. aperian's rating of the film Harvey

a classic, if i've ever seen one.

24. Stardust Memory's rating of the film Harvey

This is probably the cutest movie I have ever seen. James Stewart is amazing, so is the story and - of course - Harvey!!