1. Luca Soldati's rating of the film He Never Died

La godibile trama riesce a risultare interessante, anche se ha degli aspetti mal sviluppati e viene portata avanti solo dall'interessante protagonista. Bel backgound, ma intuibile. Narrazione anticlimatica, ma un po' sottotono e, a volte, troppo sentimentale. Regia nella media, che non dà molta enfasi, ma ha momenti veramente ispirati, come il finale. Fotografia discreta e buone musiche. Recitazione un po' forzata

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film He Never Died

So my brother says, "What's this about?" I say, "I don't know, but I think he plays a psycho". He has that barely controlled rage which is compelling. He's an excellent storyteller in real life. Needless to say I was not able to convince my brother, so I watched it alone.

3. runfromfire's rating of the film He Never Died

PRODUCER: "So we need someone who can play a grumpy old punk and still look like he can rip your throat out?" CASTING DIR: "Right." PRODUCER: "All right. I'll call Henry Rollins."

4. consuelo's rating of the film He Never Died

This movie must not be taken seriously. It's a joke about nothing, a bloody parody of existence.

5. Renton47's rating of the film He Never Died

Like the punk-rock sibling of 'Only Lovers Left Alive', perhaps what's most disappointing about this deadpan genre fare is how lacking it is as both genre and satire/commentary. Despite a good 'twist', the film offers little insight into an eternity of perpetrating violence. The antipathy is probably the most realistic trait.

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film He Never Died

Essentially what I imagine a proper Henry Rollins biopic to look like.

7. msmichel's rating of the film He Never Died

A superior genre exercise from director Jason Krawczyk featuring a perfectly cast Henry Rollins at his stoic best. Rollins plays a man doomed to walk the earth forever ('remember the bible? I was in that') forced to leave his self enforced tranquility when low level mobsters set their sites on him and his family. This is basically 'John Wick' if he was an immortal badass. Lots of fun in a 'John Dies at the End' way.

8. James Mackin's rating of the film He Never Died

Henry Rollins is a badass immortal cannibal, and Steven Ogg (Trevor from GTA V) is in it too, so that's awesome.

9. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film He Never Died

This indie/genre flick falls flat mostly due to lack of concept and dizzy script.

10. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film He Never Died

idiotic, yet somehow watchable

11. surgery-ethic's rating of the film He Never Died

"It's the normal ones you have to be careful about."

12. Zach Closs's rating of the film He Never Died

A solid turn from Henry Rollins can't save this one, unfortunately. Should've been a loveable, gross-out indie -- and it isn't without clever, funny moments -- but the meandering, episodic narrative, jarring tonal shifts and repetitive humor quickly wear thin.

13. Dries's rating of the film He Never Died

Davvero una bella sorpresa. 3,5

14. redux's rating of the film He Never Died

Pity for Henry Rollins. He looks good.

15. dave gunn's rating of the film He Never Died

Not the most original film ever made, but this is undeniably entertaining. Henry Rollins is perfect in this.

16. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film He Never Died

I liked it. I'm too drunk to defend this with any type of comment. Deal with it, you nerds.

17. Adam Cross's rating of the film He Never Died

Someone give Jack his own TV show.

18. Eric Smith's rating of the film He Never Died

This is the Henry Rollins biopic I've been waiting for.

19. Nick Schwab's rating of the film He Never Died

Despite a good concept, and a few humorous parts, He Never Died really flounders in execution due to both Jason Krawczyk's heavy-handed script and poor direction. Lacking both a focus and a momentum, it never really feels like it's going anywhere, and the film's directing lacks any sort of style, feeling generic. Henry Rollins and Kate Greenhouse give good performances, yet the emotion is stiff more often than not.