1. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Heal the Living

It was great to see so many veterans of Xavier Dolan's movies. Full disclosure: I couldn't stomach the surgeries. I was too busy crying anyway.

2. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Heal the Living

3. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Heal the Living

... adopts an altruistic and positive posture, appealing as much to reason as to emotions.

4. chanandre's rating of the film Heal the Living

Girlpool is to "Heal the Living" what Electrelane was to "Suzanne", next film I want a score featuring The Organ. The scene when he meets his girl is a sequence for the history books and his sprint is one of the most moving and lovely things I've ever seen on film. The way he bikes uphill to meet happiness. That's hardcore cute. The surfer friend falling asleep and the plantation fields becoming a sea. She edits to∞

5. Rūta Švedkauskaitė's rating of the film Heal the Living

6. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Heal the Living

Although I got a bit confused at the beginning, I found the film strong, powerful and full of emotions. It raises many questions about death (our own death and the death of people we love) and organ donation. Despite of the dramatic situation and two harrowing open heart surgery scenes, the film is beautifully shot and clearly shows the multicultural aspects of French society.

7. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Heal the Living

d'une platitude surréaliste

8. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Heal the Living

Après un début sur les chapeaux de roues, Réparer les vivants s'effondre brutalement à mesure qu'enfle une musique sirupeuse, des ralentis, un réel entre faux documentaire et vrai mélo... sans parvenir à devenir au moins larmoyant. Le film nous saisit par sa langueur et son vide. Les personnages sont laissés sur le bas-côté, à l'image des plans de couloirs, de voiture... Un film sur la vie qui reste glacée.

9. Corriel's rating of the film Heal the Living