1. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Heartbreak Ridge

When you get past the 80s schlock, hard to do, this is pretty damn good semi war film. Not really a war film per se as more of a major Payne get the undisciplined marines?? Back in line type film. So in other words not believable at all. But Clint is such a classicist ? That if you watch it in the sport of a throwback John Wayne type vehicle it is highly entertaining. You just gotta love Clint being Clint

2. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film Heartbreak Ridge

3. Thomas's rating of the film Heartbreak Ridge

Gung-ho action romp, overlong.

4. Steve G.'s rating of the film Heartbreak Ridge

“Get that contraband stogie out of my face before I shove it so far up your ass, you’ll have to set fire to your face to light it.”

5. Ethan's rating of the film Heartbreak Ridge

Only Clint Eastwood could make a movie about Grenada this entertaining and badass.

6. Fabio Salis's rating of the film Heartbreak Ridge

Having experienced the most recent Eastwood's production (Gran Torino, Million Dollar Baby) I didn't know that he had such an evolution. This movie is quite stupid and pointless, unreal and stuffed with an empty self celebration. I could feel Clint's obsession for army and wars, but he wasn't able to communicate it effectively.

7. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Heartbreak Ridge

I thought this was going to be a shitty documentary about Shawn Michaels. It was somehow worse.

8. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Heartbreak Ridge

Clint eastwood's attitude saves this movie by far, even thou her directed it, it still kicks ass. I have to admit that eastwood is the only charcter that can be a bad ass n get away with it.

9. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Heartbreak Ridge

I don't give a damn about predictability when I'm having this much fun with the always badass and gravely voiced Clint kicking asses and throwing in all possible profanities.