1. lo0226's rating of the film Heartbreaker

Concept sympa, une touche d'humour et de tendresse. A voir

2. camille's rating of the film Heartbreaker

3. La Boracherie's rating of the film Heartbreaker

Andrew Lincoln délaisse ses zombies le temps d'une comédie sentimentale bien rodée

4. Amapola's rating of the film Heartbreaker

I really liked the french humor in this one.

5. Melodynelson's rating of the film Heartbreaker

Interesting for Romain Duris fans out there. His Dirty Dancing sequence with Vanessa Paradis becomes a piece of an anthology!

6. efe's rating of the film Heartbreaker

Perfect film for a long flight (watched it on Sao Paulo - Paris flight two weeks ago). Was laughing so hard that everybody around me gave me bad looks throughout. but it was so funny!

7. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Heartbreaker

French + romantic comedy = perfect.

8. Susie Q's rating of the film Heartbreaker

Romain Duris can break my heart anytime!

9. Shelley's rating of the film Heartbreaker

pretty shitty. was forced to watch this in French class...

10. bows's rating of the film Heartbreaker

Cute film with charming characters. A movie that doesn't require much thinking.

11. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Heartbreaker

Not all European cinema is worth a watch, especially the ones that copy the Hollywood box-office recipies. If it wasn't for a rather charming Romain Duris, this film would be a disaster.

12. Echydo's rating of the film Heartbreaker

13. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Heartbreaker

Duris, you used to be good...but this one is just too bad...funny sometimes, but bad. Just a movie for airplane flights.

14. Luca Sblano's rating of the film Heartbreaker

Bravi i franzosi con le commediole disimpegnate

15. hush_shush's rating of the film Heartbreaker

Romain Duris can dance. Oh yeah... And it's the first time I saw Vanessa Paradis's acting, wow, she's good too. Love that bit when she looked away so not to be seen when mouthed a George Michael's song. LOL

16. rita amal's rating of the film Heartbreaker

17. Barbara Kirsch's rating of the film Heartbreaker

funny but this film was one of the best of 4th that I watched in one night...:D

18. alice's rating of the film Heartbreaker

Comédie légère et sans prétentions. Prévisible du début à la fin, moyennement amusante, romance larmoyante à l’américaine. De là jusqu'à être nommé aux Césars en tant que meilleur film… c’est simplement incompréhensible… Une honte pour le cinéma français.

19. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Heartbreaker

Basically, a companion piece to Priceless (Pierre Salvadori, 2006)

20. FailedImitator's rating of the film Heartbreaker

I laughed my ass off at how bad this is.

21. Natasha Subramaniam's rating of the film Heartbreaker

22. Yashoda's rating of the film Heartbreaker

This has to be the best movie I've seen all year. Had me in stitches throughout! But man is Vanessa Paradis weird looking...

23. Elvia Francis's rating of the film Heartbreaker

I'm not really a fan of romantic comedies, however the French spin on films is always charming and whimsical! I love the soundtrack and the stars of this film! A definite must-see!

24. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Heartbreaker

This film is playing at the French film fest in L.A. I wish this was a fest the Auteurs was spotlighting!!