1. FISCHER's rating of the film Heartburn

Ils sont célibataires endurcis, se rencontrent lors d'un mariage, et tombent amoureux l'un de l'autre. Mais malgré deux enfants, leur vie de couple est un échec. Ce qui n'est pas le cas du film de Mike Nichols. www.cinefiches.com

2. Patrick John's rating of the film Heartburn

My heart aches for Nora Ephron... I miss her. This movie is about her "fictionalizing" herself and the love story she thought she had.

3. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Heartburn

Despite its pedigree there's no denying that this is a one-sided story, totally biased and, therefore, mostly uninteresting.

4. Janae's rating of the film Heartburn

Adore this movie so much. I'll watch anything Nora Ephron wrote.

5. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Heartburn

Mike Nichols is a solid filmmaker, and the film does grab you, but for all the wrong reasons. The sad truth is that Nicholson and Streep have no chemistry whatsoever and the relationship between the two characters remains unconvincing throughout which doesn't allow the audience to root for their reconciliation. In addition, the shallowness and vagueness in it ends up being overlapped by a few good scenes set in NYC.

6. M****'s rating of the film Heartburn

Quite wonderful, simple, about growing and actually being in love. Some wonderful "stealable" moments.

7. aechjay's rating of the film Heartburn

This movie is hilarious.

8. AmeenaMohd's rating of the film Heartburn

I can't believe I hadn't seen this until this week. Meryl Streep + Jeff Daniels + Nora Ephron...

9. A47's rating of the film Heartburn

What I would give to see this cast and this director meet on a better project. Both Streep and Nicholson are way too heavy and good for these characters. I put off watching this for a long time for fear of disappointment. Man I wish I didn't do it. Here Nichols' fascination with the unsaid is drown in false tension. The sloppy images and poor art direction don't help. =( Heartburn INDEED.

10. Roscoe's rating of the film Heartburn

Amusing for the most part. One of Streep's more engaging performances.