1. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Heartstone

A coming-of-age drama that leaves an ambivalent impression as the force of the written material opposes to some obstacles regarding pace, duration, and cinematography. (2.5 stars)

2. vordven's rating of the film Heartstone

3. Stefano Pedrocchi's rating of the film Heartstone

Overall good film with good performances by such youngsters. A little bit "too right", "too smooth", everything a little too much in its right place. Night scenes' photography is quite remarkable.

4. etilen's rating of the film Heartstone

5. Alex's rating of the film Heartstone

6. João Martins's rating of the film Heartstone

Sweet, delicate and visually appealing, yet it felt like a coming-of-age tale that gets a bit lost in between the beauty and relationship of those two boys.

7. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film Heartstone

8. João Portalegre's rating of the film Heartstone

it's got its heart in the right place, but there's not much besides that. the lubezki/malick inspirations are really noticeable, but they work really well, even if the whole thing feels like a lesser malick. I loved spending time with characters as lovely as these are, but I just wish there were more to it. still, I'm really excited to see what the director comes up with next.

9. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Heartstone

It's a good film overall, if you don't mind the textbook emotional manipulation towards the third part. Surprisingly good performances by the young actors.

10. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Heartstone

a visual poem about getting older, about being different. A stunning cinematography with a Malickian influence.

11. Artemis's rating of the film Heartstone

A coming-of-age tale finally worth its salt set in the otherworldly landscapes of northwestern Iceland, brimming with honesty and adolescent pain.

12. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Heartstone