1. El Biffo's rating of the film Heat

Great cast in this SUNSET BOULEVARD parody includes the phenomenal Andrea Feldman, who jumped out of a window at age 24. She can also be seen in the documentary "GROUPIES" (1970). And starring Joe Dallesandro, who, according to the Lou Reed song, "Walk on the Wild Side", "never gave it away. Everybody had to pay and pay."

2. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Heat

Nice imitation of Sunset Boulevard in warholian style. But Trash remains my favourite

3. Pymo's rating of the film Heat

4. Barboza's rating of the film Heat

While I didn't enjoy it, it's definitely an achievement. The improv made the dramatic beats real. A very raw and ugly look at interpersonal relationships and sex.

5. chris naughton's rating of the film Heat

I have not seen yet; but, I recall it had a great trailer on the Trash and Flesh videos.

6. Aflwydd's rating of the film Heat

It's the lesser of the three (Trash and Flesh being the other two), but I still enjoyed it a lot. While Morrissey is a political conservative, he treats his characters with a respect that more left-wing orientated directors do not.

7. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Heat

I have such a crush on Andrea Feldman. The tragedy of her performances is made all the more so by her suicide mere months after wrapping this film. Morrissey found beauty in tragedy and squalor like few others and Andrea Feldman is perhaps the most beautiful damaged soul he ever found, though Joe Dallesandro and his rogue's gallery give her stiff competition. The end of an era.

8. Owen Sound's rating of the film Heat

Just a bit of 'semi-heaven'.