1. Erik F.'s rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

2. daniroelleb's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

The Artistic director & Cinematography of this film was very beautiful and the music was actually very catchy and good. I loved how each song helped tell more of the story and I loved the reversal of the gender roles in two of the main characters I did actually understand the message in the end when things start to shed and change but I enjoyed the film and the story. 3.5

3. Mcpeer's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

John Cameron Mitchell bares his soul in this personal, bizarre, emotional, devastating, brilliant, wonky musical memoir that interweaves hand drawn animation, dreams, live music, and deep soul searching. It's a wonderfully kinetic and authentic film that feels like a combo of John Waters and Baz Luhrmann. JCM adapted the script from his own book, stars, and directs in one of the most astonishing directorial debuts.

4. Adam GR's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

John Cameron Mitchell perfectly manifests Hedwig. 'And then fire shot down from the sky in bolts like shining blades of the night!'

5. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

6. olívia,'s rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

era um 4, mas dei mais uma estrela pela música linda “the origin of love”

7. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

13. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

14. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

7.1/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2vk

15. James Mackin's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

This is a really great musical about an East German transexual rock star. I wish John Cameron Mitchell did more work.

16. Chris's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

A reminder that gender is a social construct... it doesn't really exist... we made it all up

17. come-in-alone's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Guess I just really don't like musicals.

18. Joyce Hueting's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

19. David.A.P.D.'s rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Cameron Mitchell can do a lot more better than this. I did not liked this film, but it does not mean I do not realize this is an excellent piece of cinema.

20. caitlin.f's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

21. Siaudebert's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Good movie, excellent play

22. katiemuffett's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

mandatory viewing for anyone else who thought they wanted to be a boy as a child and then thought they were lesbian all throughout adolescence and then hit their twenties and fell in love with a man and needed years of therapy to accept that shit is complicated and life is short thank you, hedwig robinson

23. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Musicals are so hard to do, but when they succeed like this one, it's such a pleasure to listen to the songs over and over again.

24. saltybinch's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

this movie is fucking spectacular. i usually dislike a lot of musicals, but oh my lord the way they pull it off makes it seem so natural (not bc hedwig is a musician). the soundtrack was killer. i really did fall in love with hedwig's character and i think the story is moving and interesting. although im still kinda confused on hedwig's gender identity, i'm glad she was happy with herself at the end.