1. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

2. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Hedwig tells a story so raw and bold, she has to water it down with surrealist drag to be consumable by the public.

3. lofisofi's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

there are so many gorgeous, painful things about being queer that this film captures, i think this movie is sadly often misunderstood by people who are unfamiliar with its experiences however

4. Erik F.'s rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

5. daniroelleb's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

The Artistic director & Cinematography of this film was very beautiful and the music was actually very catchy and good. I loved how each song helped tell more of the story and I loved the reversal of the gender roles in two of the main characters I did actually understand the message in the end when things start to shed and change but I enjoyed the film and the story. 3.5

6. Mcpeer's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

John Cameron Mitchell bares his soul in this personal, bizarre, emotional, devastating, brilliant, wonky musical memoir that interweaves hand drawn animation, dreams, live music, and deep soul searching. It's a wonderfully kinetic and authentic film that feels like a combo of John Waters and Baz Luhrmann. JCM adapted the script from his own book, stars, and directs in one of the most astonishing directorial debuts.

7. Adam GR's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

John Cameron Mitchell perfectly manifests Hedwig. 'And then fire/shot down/from the sky in bolts/like shining blades of the night!'

8. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

9. olívia,'s rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

era um 4, mas dei mais uma estrela pela música linda “the origin of love”

10. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

16. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

17. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

7.1/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2vk

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

This is a really great musical about an East German transexual rock star. I wish John Cameron Mitchell did more work.

19. Chris's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

A reminder that gender is a social construct... it doesn't really exist... we made it all up

20. come-in-alone's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Guess I just really don't like musicals.

21. Joyce Hueting's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

22. David.A.P.D.'s rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Cameron Mitchell can do a lot more better than this. I did not liked this film, but it does not mean I do not realize this is an excellent piece of cinema.

23. caitlin.f's rating of the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch