1. msmichel's rating of the film Hell Night

Fairly effective horror film made at the height of the slasher era that actually stands the test of time fairly well. Some good scares and a little gore go a long way and even make up for what may be one of the great 'bad' performances. Linda Blair is just so awful in this picture giving wooden line readings and showing so little interest in the proceedings. Her cameo necklace has more depth.

2. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Hell Night

Lo que más fastidia de "Hell night" (aunque eso dependa de prevalecer un cliché) son las escenas en donde los personajes fingen tener sexo con ropa. Gracias a esto, los habitantes bajo una mansión no suenan tan inverosímiles. Un poco largo también.

3. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Hell Night

Worth seeing for the last 30 minutes. Also if you like candles.

4. Jason Callen's rating of the film Hell Night

The humor in the beginning is far greater than the scares at the end and Linda Blair is one bad actress.

5. MarcH's rating of the film Hell Night

I don't understand the lack of love for this. This is some seriously frightening shit, and the director obviously loves his genre (secret passageways, hedge mazes, spooky legend, Gothic mansion, blood-dripping font in the opening credits). I show this to friends and they always scream and cover their eyes.

6. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film Hell Night

Blair is so hilarious in this one, I just can't figure how any 80s horror fan cannot love this one. A bit on the Scooby-Doo atmosphere but still good b-cinema. Did I say Blair is awesome!