1. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Hell Ride

2008, dir. LARRY BISHOP - 2/10 (USA)

2. Bibio Dragonfly's rating of the film Hell Ride

A movie that, to understand the deep, you must have lived in this world. It makes me hot and breaks my heart. Brotherhood of these guys. Money and power on their other side. Bishop, thank you for making me relive this reality once so simply amazing! But so sad now here. P.S.: I really like Bishop in the ''boots'' of Pistolero but I prefer The Gent and... Maybe Comanche... In 15 years! Now guys, you know my type!

3. Liam Brennan's rating of the film Hell Ride

To be fair, i only watched this film because of the Tarantino connection and the features of Madsen and Carradine not knowing Vinnie Jones was also around. The film on the whole is pretty poor with a lacklustre plot which drains on for a mere 80 minutes. Larry Bishop writes, directs and stars as the protagonist, giving a woeful performance.. The backdrop is great and this is the only reason this is watchable. 3/10

4. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Hell Ride

Sloppy shit, but at least with Dennis Hopper...

5. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Hell Ride

A movie that, to understand the deep, you must remove your brain and throw it in a microwave.

6. vordven's rating of the film Hell Ride

7. Mon's rating of the film Hell Ride

BOOBS, wait, there is a movie?

8. Joker's rating of the film Hell Ride

A bullshit movie , but hot !

9. FailedImitator's rating of the film Hell Ride

10. Alan Funkle's rating of the film Hell Ride

utterly horrid attempt at a wannabe tarantino/rodriquez flick, the dialogue is so awful the main female in the bar makes an internet comment and one of the writers aparently didnt do history checking to realize that the internet didnt exist during the time the flashback and her dialogue was suppose to be taking place lolol. thats how bad this is lol.