1. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Hellboy

An imaginative spectacle for the beauty of monsters and demons in biblical superhero proportions even though it repeats and races key action sequences with little awe-inspiring originality and leaves some key characters underdeveloped.

2. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Hellboy

3. Bea Vea's rating of the film Hellboy

This is one of those times where I watched the sequel before the first one so I didn't really understand much of it. While I do get a clearer picture of Hellboy now, I want more details of his world. Now that I've seen this, I'm definitely giving the sequel another go.

4. P Teddy Sawyer's rating of the film Hellboy

Geppo meets Ghostbusters in a lost chapter of Raiders of the lost Ark.

5. Superfrog's rating of the film Hellboy

The supernatural explanation of non intervention of us in WW2 is a good joke. The rest is forgettable.

6. Mike Baker's rating of the film Hellboy

Nothing to dislike here. Guillermo Del Toro makes his own superhero movie, and makes a good one, full of charm, wit, edge, a likeable cast and his unique visual flair.

7. Guy Itchy's rating of the film Hellboy

really good untill the end where it rushes it also would have been better without love bit

8. McOpinionated's rating of the film Hellboy

Funny and visually interesting. Usual comic garbage: scaled up fistfights with pretentious religion/demon oriented plot tied to gag-inducing morals. Enormously impressive in terms of tone and realisation of the source material.

9. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Hellboy

Guillermo del Toro brings the big red comic book character to life, with a good amount of help from Ron Perlman in the lead role, and gives viewers a fun origin story that leads in to a great paranormal adventure. Doug Jones, Selma Blair, John Hurt, Jeffrey Tambor, Rupert Evans lend support in the team of good guys, while the baddies are entertainingly threatening and/or sinister.

10. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Hellboy

If Johnny Depp IS Jack Sparrow, and Marlon Brando IS Don Vito Corleone, then joining them in the arena of actors who exceed imagination and create something timeless is Ron Perlman as Hellboy... And let there be no other!

11. SiIencio's rating of the film Hellboy

Del Toro's opulent conception and Ron Perlman's perfect characterisation bring this dark comic hero to life. Hellboy is above all a very human hero, easy to empathise with and feel for. And the budget is there for Del Toro to recreate a dark, Gothic and grandiose atmosphere. If the film does lose momentum at times is mainly due to the weakness of its plot and its uncharismatic villains.

12. samba direito's rating of the film Hellboy

13. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Hellboy

Is this five rational? No. Is this movie the awesomest thing ever? Yes.

14. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Hellboy

15. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Hellboy

16. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Hellboy

A superhero movie that was ahead of its time - now everyone makes antihero weirdos

17. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Hellboy

lo mejor es el personaje principal (Hellboy), con una personalidad bastante entretenida, pero en si no encontre buena la historia, aun así, logra entretener, gracias a las peleas y los personajes que logran darle la gracia a este film... creo que era lo que hoy necesitaba ver por eso 3 estrellas, logro entretenerme...

18. Ethan's rating of the film Hellboy

This is an extraordinary film from the master himself Guillermo Del Toro and it features a badass performance from Ron Perlman.

19. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Hellboy

Non ha nulla di speciale, non è un film eccellente e forse non c'entra troppo con questa lista, ma per qualche motivo mi piace, quindi ve lo metto qui e ve lo beccate.

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Hellboy

This film kinda confuses me. Everything for a great blockbuster is there. Nazi and Russian bad guys, Ron Perlman in make-up kicking ass. A white male for the majority of audiences to identify with. But for some reason, this film just doesn't click.

21. ikkini's rating of the film Hellboy

Ç'aurait pu être divertissant...

22. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Hellboy

23. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Hellboy

Incredible! Imaginitive, exciting, cool design, Guillermo is never wrong!

24. babycakesromero's rating of the film Hellboy

t seems to get better with age. Fantastic world and character beautifully delivered by del toro. Ron perlman is perfect and is really the only man on the planet who doesn't look even slightly ridiculous dressed up as a Superhero. I pray for Pt III but I fear the worst...