1. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Helldriver

Amazing gonzo editing is worth watching but the storytelling is uneven at best.

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Helldriver

3. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Helldriver

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the fuck? It's like El Topo and The Raid fucked while shitty Asylum movies were jerking it in the corner, then somehow their DNA all mixed and bingo, fucked up DNA. Which means it was awesome.

4. Lthm2's rating of the film Helldriver

Wacky wacky wacky film, I'm only giving this 3 stars (instead of four) because it needed more serious graphics (or more silly ones depending on how you see it). The general esthetic was daring and taking advantage of the digital quite well (car fight scene is fun) but in the end it wasn't done seriously enough, storyboarding was lacking. But the madness and the little strike of genius is really there !

5. Murky Juan's rating of the film Helldriver

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Helldriver

Nishimura's schtick has formula has finally worn thin for me. Way overlong, OTT gore to point of meaninglessness,trite sentimentality. Worse of all the characters are undeveloped, so I didn't give a shit about them and made the film a chore to sit through.

7. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Helldriver

Pack it in, Sushi Typhoon. We appreciate Tokyo Gore Police and everything. But you gotta call it a day now.

8. Beefy's rating of the film Helldriver

More over-the-top antics from the Sushi Typhoon crew. If you enjoy silliness and splatter, you'll find this quite appealing. And a bit overlong.

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film Helldriver

This should please the Sushi Typhoon staple but I couldn't get past the garish lighting, sluggish pace, low-rent costumes, filler music, and complete lack of action choreography. I tend to love no-budget Japanese splatterpunk but this director's films feel manufactured and packaged exclusively for basement-dwelling Americans who get off on the fetishization of Asian school girls and fountains of blood. Not for me.