1. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Hello I Must Be Going

3 stars, 1 extra for Melanie Lynsky. It is time for more older woman younger man films.

2. Deiner's rating of the film Hello I Must Be Going

Melanie Lynskey is utterly brilliant here, hopefully she'll get more opportunities to show her talent in the near future.

3. lumpyalice's rating of the film Hello I Must Be Going

It is refreshing to see the gender role reversal, the older man re-living his youth by latching on to a younger girl trope was getting tiresome and creepy. This wasn't creepy but was a tad boring

4. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Hello I Must Be Going

Could have been better in many aspects, but despite all its flaws, it manages to inject a bit of fresh air in the so exhaustive romantic comedies. Full review and rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/

5. Muriel's rating of the film Hello I Must Be Going

6. Horror Whore's rating of the film Hello I Must Be Going

This dragged quite a bit for being an hour and a half, but every time Melanie Lynskey and Blythe Danner were on screen together, it was perfect.

7. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Hello I Must Be Going

The film is incredibly sweet in its overarching theme and scope, however I found the relationship between Melanie Lynskey and Christopher Abbott to be a little too "loose" for my taste in a love story -- almost untouchable, in a way, which bothered me. It has the type of younger-older theme as "The Graduate" (albeit in a much more consensual way), but I did end up wishing something resulted in the end, to my dismay.

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Hello I Must Be Going

9. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Hello I Must Be Going

...and the fifth star was Melanie Lynskey

10. AndrewP's rating of the film Hello I Must Be Going

Good watch, but doesn't bring anything new to the table. Entirely worth the time and then some for Melanie Lynskey, who gives a performance far beyond the material she's given.

11. Brandon Isaacson's rating of the film Hello I Must Be Going

Loved this film! Beautiful image composition with a greatttt score by Laura Veirs. Love the way Kirkwood uses color in this film. Also loved the costumes.

12. thegirlwiththedragontattoo's rating of the film Hello I Must Be Going

It's nice to see Melanie Lynsky get a starring role, but this is pretty much your standard "predictable quirky indie" fare.