1. Patricia's rating of the film Help!

Cute! I love all things beatles...

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Help!

It's not a horrible movie, but after 'A Hard Day's Night' this doesn't look very good in comparison. They were mostly stoned during the shoot. John was feeling fat, Paul was writing 'Yesterday', George found the sitar, and Ringo proved that he could act better than he could sing.

3. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Help!

4. Ethan's rating of the film Help!

Richard Lester and The Beatles continue with the insanity and invent the music video with this film.

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Help!

More bands in wacky movies, please.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Help!

A very surreal James Bond parody, starring the stoned Beatles.

7. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Help!

Playing like a wackier version of A Hard Day's Night, the effect that is made by this is a step below that of the former. It has the same sense of humor, essentially, but lacks the pure energy that made the better Beatles film work. Also the pacing is all over the place and it just gets too silly to be much. The coolest part was the foreshadowing of eastern religion and music on the fab four’s career.

8. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Help!

9. Minna's rating of the film Help!

one of my childhood dreams was to have a bed like John Lennon's in this film.

10. suede's rating of the film Help!

Physical comedy so incoherent it barely qualifies as narrative film. Still, it's worth sitting through the 90 min. just to get a close look—in colour!—at The Beatles and design circa 1964/65. The James Bond craze is very palpable, too. The few funny moments crucially involve, of course... Ringo.

11. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Help!

12. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Help!

Unfairly underappreciated, I think, but my opinion is coloured by wearing out the VHS tape in my early teens. An enjoyable romp with fabulous music, Liverpudlian wit, exotic locations and a studio budget, it perfectly mirrors the extraordinary narrative of their musical output, slotting in nicely between the naive boyband frenzy of A Hard Day's Night and the otherworldly surreality of Yellow Submarine.

13. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Help!

Boy band. Not clever. Not cheeky. Neither mods nor mockers.

14. Marta Lopes Peres's rating of the film Help!

15. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Help!

It doesn't maintain the intense energy of A Hard Day's Night, but The Beatles' 2nd film is a zany around-the-world adventure that's almost as delightful as it's predecessor. With a bigger budget & an actual "plot" to work with, the Fab Four almost fight for screen time w/ the villains. And while some scenes are unneeded or missed their mark, the film is still a funny film a humor in the Marx Brothers vein.

16. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Help!

Eleanor "Rigby" Bron kills in her big-screen debut.

17. Robsaranga's rating of the film Help!

Troppo, troppo, troppo scemo per essere sopportato.

18. Terri Wise's rating of the film Help!

Not as good as A Hard Day's Night, but ridiculous and quotable in a dorky way.

19. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Help!

20. aikeart's rating of the film Help!

Única, divertida, genial... y con la música de The Beatles.

21. S Campbell's rating of the film Help!

I actually prefer this to A hard Days Night ,all The Beatles show acting chops and of course Lester fills the film with great actors and plenty of laugh out loud moments

22. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Help!

"You're a failure, aren't you jeweler?" Me and my brother haven't seen this movie since we were kids and we still quote that to each other ALL THE TIME.

23. Roscoe's rating of the film Help!

Some good laughs, no doubt, especially from Leo McKern and Eleanor Bron and the sublime Victor Spinetti and the sublimer Roy Kinnear. Some good songs, too. Not quite as amusing as it wants to be, but good fun overall.

24. EDDIE I's rating of the film Help!

I liked the musical numbers even if they didn't make sense.