1. madtobesaved's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

A terrible interpretation and telling of Ernest Hemingway, but adding an extra star for Nicole Kidman's existence.

2. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

3. keremebrulee's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

It is nice if you do not expect too much

4. Thresk's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

The last thing a metal drummer should be asked to do is act. And yet, he outperforms Clive Owen. This's *that* bad.

5. msmichel's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

Just terrible and so misconceived on so many levels. Major miscasting throughout especially Clive Owen. Visually the film's effects in its 'Zelig' like immersion into newreals and recreated footage is jarring to the point of embarrasment and insult. Some of the dialogue in this poorly scripted howler is sublimely awful ...."you inspire the hell out of me..." A real endurance test to make it through this one.

6. sandracine's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

Really awful; I mean REALLY awful. Hemingway was a dick, but if he was as terrible as Owen's portrayal, someone would have murdered him.

7. rllr's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

That's it. I've had it with Kaufman.

8. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

My eyes resent that sex scene above all else.

9. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

"The last thing a writer should be asked to do is talk."

10. Matt Mazur's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

Nicole was great, but the rest was a drag. No charisma or charm from Owen and disappointingly tepid direction from the usually-interesting Kaufman.

11. Greg Munuski's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

gellhorn is my type of lady.

12. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

Interesting and ambitious, but uneven in its execution; the shifting back in forth between historical footage, in particular, was effective at times, annoying at others. But Kidman and Owen are good, and they're backed by a great supporting cast; and though it never quite rises above the whole made-for-TV historical biopic thing, it's subjects are fascinating. Flawed, but worth watching.

13. kacey's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

14. Anna's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

clive owen has a nice butt.

15. john barry bornstein's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

I wish I could write and drink all day.

16. Joseph Sylvers's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

its like Reds meets The Room. So many terrible, hilariously awful performances and scenes. Its amazing this got made at all, even compared to like "The Passion Of Ayn Rand". I hope this becomes a cult classic. The look on Nicole Kidman's face in the picture pretty much says it all.

17. Annalee's rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

18. Jonathan C.'s rating of the film Hemingway & Gellhorn

Wow. This is, like, bad. If this thing was ever released in theaters, it would be savaged. And the worst, most unrestrained use of sepiatoning I've ever seen.