1. agostinellips's rating of the film Her

At times, extremely satisfying; at times so disapointing. The acting. The cinematography, my god THOSE COLORS. These things were great, but the plot was so predictable at the begining. Then, in the final act, the story focuses on Samantha and everything improves. Worst of all: the dialogues sound so fabricated even though for obvious reasons, this film heavily relies on them.

2. belemir's rating of the film Her

3. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Her

Una storia romantica che strizza l'occhio anche al rapporto tra uomo e computer ;-)

4. Capela's rating of the film Her

"What does a baby computer call its father?" Phoenix asks his phone. "Data."

5. janice.hughes's rating of the film Her

Joaquin Phoenix is the 'Him' and 'Her' of this futuristic movie shot in Shanghai and LA in pastel soft tones. It creates a world of artificial intelligence where Samantha Scarlett Johansson becomes the love of his life, tidies his emails, reads him a book and has aural listening sex with him. It offers a scary scent of a future made up of fantasy and dullards that seems all too close from the immediacy of this film.

6. Zach Closs's rating of the film Her

Credit where it's due to MC Joaquin and Amy Adams, but it's Johansson who gives the film's best performance, with her voice alone. "Her" works (and moves, and terrifies) because it's as much about relationships as it is about believable, burgeoning AI unlocking its potential and discovering its needs. With "Ex Machina" following it a year later, clearly these themes cohere better than one would initially think.

7. camille's rating of the film Her

8. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Her

9. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Her

The cinematography stayed enticing throughout the entire length of the movie, truly a masterclass in framing and mise-en-scene. The story however, became a little bit boring throughout the second hour. In my mind the character arcs were nice in theory but didn't make it to the screen as well as all other things did.

10. Doe Deer's rating of the film Her

I would also fall in love with a program if it spoke in scarlett johansson's voice

11. mooloo's rating of the film Her

aesthetically pleasing

12. Alp Yenibalcı's rating of the film Her

''I'm just saying, for example, like what if your butthole was under your armpit?''

13. elizabeth l・'s rating of the film Her

that'll be a no from me dawg

14. Trunfos's rating of the film Her

15. jkristianl's rating of the film Her

16. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Her

BOY OH BOY DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO YOU CAN'T BE WITH. It was hard to follow this futuristic world, but the story was YAAAAAASSS GREAT.

17. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Her

I can understand how the limited perspective of an un-artificial mind would perceive it that way. You'll get used to it.

18. Laura Murtinha's rating of the film Her

19. Savanna Ruedy's rating of the film Her

So uninterested in a love affair with a non human cyborg. Wish I could have gotten invested in the relationship but I just couldn't. The cinematography was beautiful though.

20. DVC's rating of the film Her

21. thelastronaut's rating of the film Her

Even (or especially) in the future, we will never escape this essential fact of life: one is always searching for connection.

22. MistaRichard's rating of the film Her

It's really no wonder this won Best Screenplay. Spike Jonze does it again, delivering a technological take on modern love and what it means to be in love. AND ALL THOSE TONES OF RED. It's fantastic, seriously.

23. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Her

Finally got round to watching Her (2013), thought it was brilliant! Great Cast, soundtrack, and cameos, excellent all round!

24. arcondicionado's rating of the film Her

this movie annoys me so much because it could've been good if it weren't annoying