1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Hercules

High quality but the best thing is James Woods clearly having fun as villainous Hades.

2. Inês Ventura's rating of the film Hercules

I learned all the Greek Gods names with this one

3. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Hercules

Greek myth by way of the Rocky series; with a Motown-influenced soundtrack that almost made me wish I was watching the Little Shop of Horrors instead. It's one of the more eclectic Disney productions, benefiting from Gerald Scarfe's imaginative monster designs & the voice casting of DeVito & Woods; although it could've pushed its exploration of the underworld & the more serious aspects of the story a little further.

4. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film Hercules

Super Hero Cliche's, Gaping Plot Holes, and a main character who's such an idiot but so wide eyed you can't help but "feel sorry for him". I'd rather punch him in the face, I actually want the villain to win (but seriously the villain is the best thing about this movie). But still, I've seen tighter screenplays in Disney's Direct to video schlock.

5. Auranee's rating of the film Hercules

Hercules did not hold up for me from childhood, I'm sad to say. Lovely art, though.

6. J. O.'s rating of the film Hercules

One of the last great animated Disney films - laced with mythology-based humour that is funny to both a child and adult, great characters, and the colourful, inventive traditional animation that Disney was known for in the 90s. After The Emperor's New Groove a couple years later, everything went downhill in a hurry for animated features - unless you fancy all the tepid, computer stuff.

7. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Hercules

Far from the greatest that the Animation Studios done before, far from the funniest that the Animation Studios made after.

8. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Hercules

9. hexhunk's rating of the film Hercules

Bless Disney for attempting to experiment with visual style by kidnapping Gerald Scarfe and sucking out his life-force.

10. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Hercules

11. hamsa's rating of the film Hercules

12. ioanabogdana's rating of the film Hercules

13. Star Lord's rating of the film Hercules

14. chiathirdeye's rating of the film Hercules

15. André Pereira's rating of the film Hercules

16. lisbry's rating of the film Hercules

only one of my fave disney films and highly underrated. the music is golden.

17. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Hercules

Enjoyable, but it doesn't have the magic of prior Disney films. Oh, and I just watched this for the first time as a 30 year old.

18. MS1915's rating of the film Hercules

I thought it was a really original take on an ancient greek myth. It was very fun to watch and while I had some qualms with how it ended - deus ex machina - it was full of pop culture references and excitement.

19. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Hercules

20. Kristian Ramsden's rating of the film Hercules

This one, while it has some pretty good songs and is a step up from say Hunchback or Pocahontas, struggles from attempting to be too close to early 90s Disney. But without Howard Ashman - that charm quickly fell to pieces. And here the Greek Chorus is a little too close to Ashman's work in Little Shop.

21. Chichago_'s rating of the film Hercules

I love the singing ladies who narrate the film.

22. emichan's rating of the film Hercules

Disney's take on that Greek hero

23. riceball's rating of the film Hercules

"I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day."

24. Zesty Enterprise's rating of the film Hercules

Saw for the first time since ths came out in the theaters. Not as good I remember it being. Danny DeVito is the only redeeming quality of this film 16 years later.