1. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film Hercules

Super Hero Cliche's, Gaping Plot Holes, and a main character who's such an idiot but so wide eyed you can't help but "feel sorry for him". I'd rather punch him in the face, I actually want the villain to win (but seriously the villain is the best thing about this movie). But still, I've seen tighter screenplays in Disney's Direct to video schlock.

2. Auranee's rating of the film Hercules

Hercules did not hold up for me from childhood, I'm sad to say. Lovely art, though.

3. J. O.'s rating of the film Hercules

One of the last great animated Disney films - laced with mythology-based humour that is funny to both a child and adult, great characters, and the colourful, inventive traditional animation that Disney was known for in the 90s. After The Emperor's New Groove a couple years later, everything went downhill in a hurry for animated features - unless you fancy all the tepid, computer stuff.

4. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Hercules

Far from the greatest that the Animation Studios done before, far from the funniest that the Animation Studios made after.

5. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Hercules

6. hexhunk's rating of the film Hercules

Bless Disney for attempting to experiment with visual style by kidnapping Gerald Scarfe and sucking out his life-force.

7. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Hercules

8. hamsa's rating of the film Hercules

9. ioanabogdana's rating of the film Hercules

10. Star Lord's rating of the film Hercules

11. chiathirdeye's rating of the film Hercules

12. André Pereira's rating of the film Hercules

13. lisbry's rating of the film Hercules

only one of my fave disney films and highly underrated. the music is golden.

14. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Hercules

Enjoyable, but it doesn't have the magic of prior Disney films. Oh, and I just watched this for the first time as a 30 year old.

15. MS1915's rating of the film Hercules

I thought it was a really original take on an ancient greek myth. It was very fun to watch and while I had some qualms with how it ended - deus ex machina - it was full of pop culture references and excitement.

16. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Hercules

17. Kristian Ramsden's rating of the film Hercules

This one, while it has some pretty good songs and is a step up from say Hunchback or Pocahontas, struggles from attempting to be too close to early 90s Disney. But without Howard Ashman - that charm quickly fell to pieces. And here the Greek Chorus is a little too close to Ashman's work in Little Shop.

18. Chichago_'s rating of the film Hercules

I love the singing ladies who narrate the film.

19. emichan's rating of the film Hercules

Disney's take on that Greek hero

20. riceball's rating of the film Hercules

"I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day."

21. Zesty Enterprise's rating of the film Hercules

Saw for the first time since ths came out in the theaters. Not as good I remember it being. Danny DeVito is the only redeeming quality of this film 16 years later.

22. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Hercules

Taking liberties with Greek myth and using bright and creative animation based off the works of Gerald Scarfe this is a fun and fast-paced Disney film. Not only was Meg and her 40's screwball dame an impressive character but James Woods steals the show with Hades as he attains the comedic charm similar to Robin Williams' Genie.

23. RodrigoPereira's rating of the film Hercules

Doubtlessly the most sexist film since Sleeping Beauty.

24. Eingya's rating of the film Hercules

Weird but a lot of fun, the plot doesn't make sense and is full of holes, the musical choice is... Soul(?), The art reminds more Las Vegas than Ancient Greece, but despite this (or thanks to this) the movie is really fun to watch in its wackiness, and it has some great characters and some awesome casting choices (I mean, James Wood as Hades?! Rip Torn as Zeus?! hell yeah!).