1. Comadozer's rating of the film Hereafter

A slurry of obese spiritual crap screaming "TAX JOB, YO". Need a stiff wire brush to scrape this cinematic scum away. File under "abortion".

2. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Hereafter

strange thing. a gem for someone. long way to get there

3. mlstrx's rating of the film Hereafter

good throughout but the last twenty minutes is next level tbh

4. Joyce Hueting's rating of the film Hereafter

non credo di averlo compreso, abbracciato. mi è rimasto lontano.

5. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Hereafter

6. J0NS's rating of the film Hereafter

7. Dogville59's rating of the film Hereafter

8. opandadodavid's rating of the film Hereafter

Nem me lembro... Há algum tsunami? Ou sonhei? Morri? Deja Vu?

9. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Hereafter

10. pluviosity's rating of the film Hereafter

the drama plots were predictable almost to the point of useless, yet the real plot--about afterlife--stayed blurry and unfocused till the end of the credit title.

11. José Neves's rating of the film Hereafter

The absolute intellectual indigence. To continue to make of Eastwood's name a profession-of-faith in an author, in a film that accumulates the most incredible new age thoughts - in which the metaphysics of a Paulo Coelho's kind replaces any intelligent philosophical hypothesis -, with a filmmaking that repeats the jaded schemes of a standard narrative, seems to me incomprehensible. And sterile.

12. doltcrow's rating of the film Hereafter

Can't rate this. Forgive me mr. Eastwood, but I couldn't help falling asleep!

13. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Hereafter

i saw the trailer for this and i am convinced it is just a remake of The Dead Zone.

14. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Hereafter

I agree that the scenes with Bryce Dallas Howard were awful and should have been cut.But overall this was moving and entertaining,starting with a bang,leading to a complex,thoughtful drama about grief. I also liked that it didn't deal with religion.

15. Andrew Infante's rating of the film Hereafter

16. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Hereafter

17. myhumaninteractions's rating of the film Hereafter

This is pretty flat and the supernatural stuff was not that interesting. Watch Babel instead for a convergent paths film.

18. Sagi Mendel's rating of the film Hereafter

Not an amazing film but very special.

19. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Hereafter

Hereafter is Clint Eastwood's first disappointing film

20. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Hereafter

This is a lesser Eastwood. It would seem as Eastwood himself, just like one of the characters) had some sort of revelation or afterlife experience and felt compelled to talk about it (and it ends up sounding just as regular as the result for that character).

21. oldeuboi's rating of the film Hereafter

If you don't mind a low key drama, this film is actually quite subtle and nice to watch.

22. Jarkko Tornberg's rating of the film Hereafter

Not the typical Eastwood film, first I thought I was watching an European flick. Slightly above average movie, a bit uneven and the story did not interest me so much. Solid production values and acting, but nothing special. There are much more interesting films around...

23. Cristiano's rating of the film Hereafter

Mi è piaciuto un sacco. Al momento non saprei dire perché, ma è così

24. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Hereafter

Well made and deliberately unspectacular (well, at least after the opening sequence). Thoughtful - well performed - human. It's not a homerun, but a lesser Clint Eastwood movie is still better than 90% of everything else in the theaters.