1. Ylly's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

lmfao is see some of my friends in this movie ..and myself as well

2. cinebaby's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

3. alchimia's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

That kind of movie you watch when you feel like shit.

4. :Dani's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

5. richardlawrn's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

gosh I just hated that girl gigi so much. she could fall in love even with a plant or a stone.

6. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

Although featuring a numerous star ensemble cast, it fails to be a good film. Basically it is an episodic comedy-romance in which the protagonists struggle either to find or to keep Mr./Mrs Right. Overall it lacks depth, originality & inventive dialogues. Very much predictable and at times it comes across like a teenage-girl amusement. Wasted potential.

7. La Schiff's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

lessons people, lessons (sarcasm)

8. robin's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

The title says it all, so if you're tired of repeating it to your friend regarding her romantic situation, just show her this movie. It won't change much, but at least for one night you won't have to listen to irrational excuses on why he didn't call her, and at the same time maybe cheer her up.

9. Bibi Lamy's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

C'est fou comme il est vrai ce film !!!!!!

10. patchwork's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

niente di peggio di un film ruffiano che finge di non esserlo. E comunque la regola Jennifer Aniston = film di merda continua a non fallire un colpo

11. nematomaranka's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

This movie is very valuable. It is based on a very precise schema. This schema encompasses information about relationships in western culture. Clear understanding of schemas such as this can help one differentiate reality from all the strange things crawling from the screen, the street and other people. and ok, for me it was fun.

12. JolieG1's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

Lacked any real plot . Just a whole bunch of relationship drama , and love triangles with a happy ending for 2 of the characters ...oh joy !

13. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

"He's just not that that into you"..but deep inside he is. This movie is really lame...Not much to talk about it, just that it wastes some regular and good actors.

14. VonPurr's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

I'm just not that into this movie. Actually, I'm not into it at all.

15. Liam Peters's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

Frivolous waste of comedic and dramatic talent, it never scrapes below the surface of relationships and fails to bring anything new to the table. There's no insight here and it uses the interconnected narrative construct in such an appallingly convoluted way it's maddening to see the likes of Aniston, Connelly, Goodwin and Johansson fumbling in underwritten and ultimately borderline offensive stereotypes.

16. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

17. Aurora's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

Lo unico que vale la pena de esta película, es la escena de Scarlett Johanson, con el vestido rojo. ¡Por todos los cielos!

18. karen cunha's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

I really don't know why but I like this movie very much... Probably because I can see the truth on it. Nobody admits when the other is just not interested...

19. anne's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

For some reason I actually really liked this movie. And im not the kind of girl that's into "chick flicks" but Ive actauuly found myself watching this on HBO whenever its on

20. In An Expression Of The Inexpressible's rating of the film He's Just Not That Into You

It gave me a lot of pain and I was in horrible temptation to smack my (girl)friend who was in tears most of the movie. This is so WRONG and it is dangerous because women actually see this bullshit as an emancipating moment. This is the best way how to plant ideology into masses. *puke*