1. saitosouta's rating of the film Hidden

3.5 Eu nu cred că frații Duffer a făcut acest film înainte de răsărit de "Stranger Things." La încept, m-am plictisit de poveste pretențioasă dar, cînd am înțeles c-a existat privire afectuoasă la ratați în astă, am fost convins că "Hidden" a fost regizat de chiar frații Duffer. Mic dar bun film.// 「ストレンジャー・シングス」が夜明けを迎える前、ダファー兄弟がこんな映画を作っていたとは。序盤は思わせぶりな物語に辟易。だがここに"日陰者たちへの暖かな眼差し"があると分かった時、これは彼らの作品と納得した。規模は小さいが良い作品だ。

2. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Hidden

The film overexplained itself and seems like it dumbed itself down with flashbacks, some of which are distracting and unnecessary. But I appreciate what it was trying to say and really enjoyed it.

3. PeterK94's rating of the film Hidden

Nothing much happens for a good portion of this movie except the subtext screaming that there will be a plot twist. My friends and I were joking throughout about what the plot twist would be and disappointment set in when we were right.

4. ionosonde's rating of the film Hidden

good suspense, but the characters annoyed the hell out of me. neat to see some of the stylistic elements that matured into elements in stranger things.

5. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Hidden

Pretty good "after-the-apocalypse" yarn with good performances all around. I like the meticulous approach to the whole thing and that the director takes his time building the narrative in small portions. When push comes to shove there is a narrative shift/twist, and those are a dime a dozen, but this one felt quite well put forth. Production design and sound work is stellar. A small scale movie that is worth a watch.

6. Ale/M's rating of the film Hidden

7. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Hidden

atmospheric, but pretty average wow-twist

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Hidden

9. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Hidden

Pretty solid thriller. I liked that it focused on the characters - in fact the characters are entirely what carries the movie. It's quite the slow burner but definitely worth it. I wish it ended 10 minutes earlier.

10. vordven's rating of the film Hidden