1. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Hidden Figures

2. NUGA's rating of the film Hidden Figures

While it manages to show us a piece of history not many knew or cared about through good enough performances, it does little else to impress. It seems as if there was no spear like vision in in directing it making it jump from a place to another with no real purpose (much like a third of the scenes in the movie). The soundtrack, while fine never feels like it belongs, not even if contrasted with the oppressed tone.

3. Chiara_WinterGarten's rating of the film Hidden Figures

4. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Hidden Figures

'Basically competent' is probably the best descriptor for this movie, overall. The characters aren't especially deep or interesting, and there's probably not a moment you won't see coming (especially for a biopic of this nature), but it's basically engaging, in part due to the performances given by the three central actresses. And I'm sure it connected with the people it aims to represent.

5. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Hidden Figures

wow, powerful. I've always been touched by a story about intelligent yet striving people..

6. Walker's rating of the film Hidden Figures

It's a completely pedestrian film, but I imagine it will have a good effect on people's lives, so I can't hate it.

7. janice.hughes's rating of the film Hidden Figures

An amazing and inspiring story of 3 brilliant black women at NASA who worked tirelessly on the space programme. In spite of their important mathematical and leadership inputs they suffered terrible pressures of segregation, insults and indignities of having to run the gauntlet in the rain to reach the black ladies bathrooms!

8. kétia pina's rating of the film Hidden Figures

9. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Hidden Figures

"Here at NASA we all pee the same color."

10. Marta's rating of the film Hidden Figures

Tagline: friendly reminder that black people can do whatever the fuck they want <3

11. Lance L O T's rating of the film Hidden Figures

It's a very good entertaining film that leaves something more with it in the end - to take to the public a story which is yet to be told to the public. Is that one of cinema's roles?? In my opinion, it can be... So, even if it's not one of those movies which I will remember forever, the story is there, the actin makes the film and sometimes need to be continually seen so that we don't forget, as segregation.

12. Dogville59's rating of the film Hidden Figures

Very American - super talented underdogs through hard work, pluck and arguments with people in authority become very successful, break barriers, win. Peppered through and through with heterosexual romantic parts and pro family stuff. Very formulaic feel good pap which is okay if you can get beyond how predictable it is.

13. pandakuma's rating of the film Hidden Figures

14. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Hidden Figures

really nice in every way but a bit bland. glad it got made and was so well received though.

15. João Rocha's rating of the film Hidden Figures

Does the work... that's all

16. Don Pagus's rating of the film Hidden Figures

Talmente banale da fare il giro e diventare un film quasi lesivo per i diritti. 1) Un film che combatte gli stereotipi, va avanti a stereotipi. Inaccettabile. 2) Prevedibile, lungo, pieno di scene inutili. 3) Dialoghi imbarazzanti, ai limiti delle frasette da "bacio perugina". Mi spiace, il tema era interessantissimo, in generale uno dei peggiori film visti ultimamente al cinema.

17. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Hidden Figures

Very classic...And it seemed to me it's very exaggerated on some points.... Still touching in the end, classically effective

18. Bea Vea's rating of the film Hidden Figures

It does tell a great story, although most of the movie was really about Taraji P. Henson's character. I would have loved a stronger emotional pull to it, or more personality added to the characters as it could have had more impact.

19. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Hidden Figures

Un très bon biopic. Le subplot de l'histoire d'amour de l'héroïne n'ajoute rien au bousin et affaiblit le côté "strong independant black women who don't need no help" mais hormis ça, pas grand chose à redire.

20. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Hidden Figures

It’s entertaining. Taraji P. Henson is good.

21. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Hidden Figures

7.9/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2S1

22. abrahamgbj's rating of the film Hidden Figures

This is an inspiring story; told in a very crisp way.

23. MLSoares's rating of the film Hidden Figures

Are we supposed to believe that the math behind the first american human space flight was made during the week before?

24. bluette's rating of the film Hidden Figures

The stars are for the incredible women and what they did. I believe more could have been done with the movie though.

← Previous 1 3 4 5