1. Pipim's rating of the film Hidden Love

mais quel navet, quel navet!

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Hidden Love

I am contractually obligated to see all of Huppert's movies, because she is the best. It's about depression and mother/daughter relationships. You know someone is depressed when she says that her husband was violently tender.

3. El Biffo's rating of the film Hidden Love

Another brilliant, knockout performance by Isabelle Huppert, one of the greatest actors in the history of cinema.

4. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Hidden Love

3.5 Not for everyone. I liked it. Complex, deep, and a psychology major's dream. There are a lot of problems with this film, but it makes for interesting watching regardless. Even with all of the flaws within the film.... I like it.

5. spiderliliez's rating of the film Hidden Love

Nothing totally unique about it, but it's quite good at setting the mood. It was funny when it wanted to be, and it was quite mad when it wants you to feel a little crazy. It was painstakingly slow-paced and quite dragging most of the time. The film picks it up when it nears towards the ending. Though I couldn't enjoy the story, in the end I honestly felt each of its characters' pain.

6. CCLZA's rating of the film Hidden Love

This is one horrible and ridiculously amateurish film. Huppert, as usual, gives her all, but she can only save a mess up to a point. I can't even begin to list all things wrong with it.