1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film High Heels

Nice songs, dreadful colours and great performance by Victoria Abril. The rest is already forgotten.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film High Heels

Film boursouflé sans grand intérêt... www.cinefiches.com

3. Nuno Ramalho's rating of the film High Heels

Thought Becky was interpreted by Poncela the whole movie so I kept expecting something more bizarre. It did get interesting and the vivid colours added well to the surreal plot though I REALLY wanted something more cryptic. Loved the whole back and forth I did it I didn't do it tho

4. MvM.'s rating of the film High Heels

"Da bambina, quando vivevamo insieme, non riuscivo ad addormentarmi finché non sentivo il rumore dei tuoi tacchi in lontananza."

5. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film High Heels

6. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film High Heels

7. /katia's rating of the film High Heels

8. sacajawèale's rating of the film High Heels

9. Diderot's rating of the film High Heels

Why aren't more Almodovar movies more readily available in the US? This melodramatic murder mystery (that isn't really ever that mysterious) appears so unaware of its own absurdity that it develops a poignant charm. This movie belongs to that lovely period in the late 80s/early 90s when Almodovar stopped camping and just started being really good.

10. Jon Brooks's rating of the film High Heels

11. João Daniel Oliveira's rating of the film High Heels

12. Nadia's rating of the film High Heels

This is my 13th Almodovar movie and... i love him. (Marisa Paredes is a incredible actress). I saw "Kika" and "Laberinto de Passiones" and i was a little disappointed with Almodovar. But after seeing this.. i put it (again) as one of my favorite directors.

13. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film High Heels

Not really one of my Almodovar's favorite, but it has it's charm.

14. Andrés Pff's rating of the film High Heels

perfect, and i dont usually like almodavars films.

15. Kurt Öhrström's rating of the film High Heels

September (Allen), Autumn Sonata (Bergman) and High Heels feels connected to each other in their way to describing the relationship between mother and daugther and I love these three films and the actresses that plays them (Mia Farrow, Elaine Stritch) (Liv Ullmann, Ingrid Bergman) (Victoria Abril, Marisa Paredes) though I feel more sympathy for the daughters, I also feel sorry for the mothers.

16. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film High Heels

Mi película favorita de Almodóvar.

17. valolopez's rating of the film High Heels

About love, about lust, about success, failure and the bitter-sour taste of life but most of all, about the deep, unlimited and unsuspected complicity in mother and daughter relationships; Almodovar knows femenine psychologies more than any other filmaker and he knows just how to make them glow.