1. chanandre's rating of the film High-Rise

Huge let-down. Should have been directed in the 70s by Kubrick, Cronenberg or Carpenter. (Sienna Miller and Hiddleston are great as per usual).

2. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film High-Rise

simply disappointing. the cast was great but it was missing details from the book that would have made this movie really good.

3. Henrique Amud's rating of the film High-Rise

Grotesque, sterile, obtuse, nonsensical and overlong. I loved it. Hiddleston, Irons and Moss are great. I always knew that Ben Wheatley had this level of chaos and pure anarchy in him, but I was stunned by his visual prowess. It may be 20 minutes too long, but it still is impossible to take your eyes out of the screen. I haven't read Ballard and this may be a poor man's adaptation, but I fell in love with.

4. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film High-Rise

È bello perché Wheatley gira bene, sa come muoversi nella follia umana e sa mettere in scena momenti che sanno di quell'onirico disturbante che faceva di Kill List un filmone. Riesce a far passare il devasto capitalista che anima il romanzo di Ballard (quello si un capolavoro), il classismo spietato e alienante, però non coglie fino in fondo la brutalità del racconto dell'autore inglese.

5. Louis Robert's rating of the film High-Rise

L'anarchie dans la hiérarchie! Film esthétiquement très riche

6. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film High-Rise

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): http://www.elplural.com/2016/05/13/high-rise-cuando-el-hombre-es-un-lobo-para-el-hombre

7. Inês Moreira Santos's rating of the film High-Rise

8. Justwibi's rating of the film High-Rise

9. Maribou's rating of the film High-Rise

Flashy, hollow film about a modern, class-riven community under stress. Hiddleston is woefully patrician and unengaging as the man in the middle while the Oz-like, constructed, tower block society crumbles and collapses around him. Fetishistic 70s styling misses the mark. A bold film with some visual thrills along the way but dead inside

10. angelicidea's rating of the film High-Rise

I had to think very hard to find anything to like in this film. I could not.

11. tyb's rating of the film High-Rise

A very interesting premise, but addled by pacing problems and a seeming lack of focus, with what seemed like the most interesting part of the story relegated to a single montage in the middle. It is however visually pleasing and the acting is good.

12. sick muse's rating of the film High-Rise

13. Balthaz21's rating of the film High-Rise

14. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film High-Rise

It's not often you come across a film which is both intensely boring and very irritating at the same time. Perhaps it was the waste of decent acting talent on a childish story, badly directed. And that was only after the first 20 minutes when I switched in order to watch a DVD of "Father Ted".

15. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film High-Rise

6.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Q7

16. Dimitris Jb's rating of the film High-Rise

17. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film High-Rise

18. jessetaylor's rating of the film High-Rise

A wickedly mad high wire act from beginning to end. This doesn't ride the fence between realism and surrealism, it hurls itself back and forth over that fence and then right through that damn fence as well. It's one big disgusting orgy of a film and I enjoyed every crazy minute of it.

19. Margot H's rating of the film High-Rise

I never manage to finish this film... I always fall asleep... which is a pretty bad sign!

20. contact@niklaspersson.com's rating of the film High-Rise

A modernist fever dream. This fantastic work can be described as a mashup of witty post-apocalyptic classics such as A Boy and His Dog and meaty costume dramas such as Rome, with some of the dirty aspects from Hard to Be a God and a good handfull of psychological kaleidoscope view as in Wheatley's earlier masterpiece, A Field in England. Highly recommended if you want to let beautifully made absurdity wash over you.

21. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film High-Rise

The untouchable novel has finally made it to the silver screen by a visionary director`s craft, and it has certainly broke the myth of great novels are ruined notoriously when they are filmed.

22. Tim Ellrich's rating of the film High-Rise

23. LauraPalmer's rating of the film High-Rise

24. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film High-Rise

Felt like they tried to fit so much from the book (which I haven't read) that a lot wasn't clear weakening some very good scenes that work as mood piece. Maybe it works better as a cliff notes once you read the book.