1. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film High-Rise

2. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film High-Rise

I am very into everything High-Rise attempts. This kind of unhinged, chaotic, amorality arena play in crescendo is cinema I love. Nothing really went wrong conceptually, it's just a matter of things falling off the spool - what we have is a great collection of imagery and vague feelings that has no map or proper target and gets lost in itself. Hiddleston and Evans are great.

3. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film High-Rise

Visually engaging, has good source material and themes, yet stumbles through it like a drunk in an alleyway, which makes it a bore in the end.

4. Luca Soldati's rating of the film High-Rise

5. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film High-Rise

6. blkrchs's rating of the film High-Rise

7. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film High-Rise

Social disruption at the top of a skyscraper, in the 80s. WEATLEY is good at filming Jeremy IRONS's down fall and Sienna MILLER's lower back. Tom HIDDLESTON dandy at the top. === Dégringolade sociale, du haut d'un gratte ciel, dans les années 80. WEATLEY est fort pour filmer la chute de Jeremy IRONS, et la chute de reins de Sienna MILLER. Tom HIDDLESTON dandy à souhait.

8. chanandre's rating of the film High-Rise

Huge let-down. Should have been directed in the 70s by Kubrick, Cronenberg or Carpenter. (Sienna Miller and Hiddleston are great as per usual).

9. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film High-Rise

simply disappointing. the cast was great but it was missing details from the book that would have made this movie really good.

10. Henrique Amud's rating of the film High-Rise

Grotesque, sterile, obtuse, nonsensical and overlong. I loved it. Hiddleston, Irons and Moss are great. I always knew that Ben Wheatley had this level of chaos and pure anarchy in him, but I was stunned by his visual prowess. It may be 20 minutes too long, but it still is impossible to take your eyes out of the screen. I haven't read Ballard and this may be a poor man's adaptation, but I fell in love with.

11. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film High-Rise

È bello perché Wheatley gira bene, sa come muoversi nella follia umana e sa mettere in scena momenti che sanno di quell'onirico disturbante che faceva di Kill List un filmone. Riesce a far passare il devasto capitalista che anima il romanzo di Ballard (quello si un capolavoro), il classismo spietato e alienante, però non coglie fino in fondo la brutalità del racconto dell'autore inglese.

12. Louis Robert's rating of the film High-Rise

L'anarchie dans la hiérarchie! Film esthétiquement très riche

13. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film High-Rise

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): http://www.elplural.com/2016/05/13/high-rise-cuando-el-hombre-es-un-lobo-para-el-hombre

14. Inês Moreira Santos's rating of the film High-Rise

15. wi.bi's rating of the film High-Rise

16. Maribou's rating of the film High-Rise

Flashy, hollow film about a modern, class-riven community under stress. Hiddleston is woefully patrician and unengaging as the man in the middle while the Oz-like, constructed, tower block society crumbles and collapses around him. Fetishistic 70s styling misses the mark. A bold film with some visual thrills along the way but dead inside

17. angelicidea's rating of the film High-Rise

I had to think very hard to find anything to like in this film. I could not.

18. tyb's rating of the film High-Rise

A very interesting premise, but addled by pacing problems and a seeming lack of focus, with what seemed like the most interesting part of the story relegated to a single montage in the middle. It is however visually pleasing and the acting is good.

19. sick muse's rating of the film High-Rise

20. Balthaz21's rating of the film High-Rise

21. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film High-Rise

It's not often you come across a film which is both intensely boring and very irritating at the same time. Perhaps it was the waste of decent acting talent on a childish story, badly directed. And that was only after the first 20 minutes when I switched in order to watch a DVD of "Father Ted".

22. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film High-Rise