1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Highlander

The filmmakers showed remarkable bravery for making the life of an immortal feel like an eternity.

2. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Highlander

It was better before they spliced it with the sequel. Damn shame what they did to it.

3. JCPJD's rating of the film Highlander

1986 and it opens with a long internal drone shot?! Nothing new under the sun. This film survived the jump for me between juvenile enjoyment and adult enjoyment. We have come to expect more from action sequences than what's on display here, but the film and concept are strange enough and amusing enough to keep this afloat. Clancy Brown and Sean Connery are great support.

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Highlander

Freddie Mercury and Brian May carry the emotional core of this movie.

5. William's rating of the film Highlander

Wagnerian operaploitation kept in motion by the sheer force of its director's (considerable) visual flair.

6. aikeart's rating of the film Highlander

This sucks. Nothing for nothing.

7. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Highlander

A highlight of movie fantasy. Quintessential 80s cinema!

8. film_lies101's rating of the film Highlander

All the decisions that went into making this film make no fucking sense

9. maltzsama's rating of the film Highlander

Mais anos 80 que isso? Difícil. Sean Connery contracenando com Christopher Lambert para ensinar Mel Gibson a fazer um papel de guerreiro epico. HAHAHA. Sem falar na trilha sonora feita pelo Queen!

10. dschank's rating of the film Highlander

every bit as ridiculous as i'd hoped and then some.

11. John Sandwich's rating of the film Highlander

12. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Highlander

@K. G. Courtright: This? Stupid? Have you seen Highlander II?

13. Joel Quinby's rating of the film Highlander

That may be, and yet...there can only be ONE!

14. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Highlander

15. Troy Savory's rating of the film Highlander

Im not to sure why i love this film so much, i just do.

16. Seth's rating of the film Highlander

Terrible for the most part but a great premise, a Queen soundtrack, and a spectacular final sword fight on the set of a music video go a long way.

17. yuriwalker's rating of the film Highlander

my favourite cult B movie....here we are,born to be king,as the prince of universe!!!

18. CEPUNK's rating of the film Highlander

There can only be one, the sequels and spin-offs never existed.

19. Ghostman's rating of the film Highlander

20. Sunday's rating of the film Highlander

I love looking at this film. I hate looking at this film.

21. a Smith's rating of the film Highlander

Mulcahy to Fisher: "You know every camera movement ever used in film history, yeah, I want you to give me that."

22. Øyvind Rype's rating of the film Highlander

If Highlander was a cheese it would be the smelliest of them all and I don't like smelly cheeses.

23. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Highlander

A great 80's movie with a fantastically weird plot (come on, immortals who can only die if decapitated!!!), a frenchman playing a scotsman, a scotsman playing an egyptian and the mighty Queen making the soundtrack. How could you not love this movie!? Besides, Clancy Brown as the Kurgan could very well be the greatest movie villain of the 80's. Truly one of my life's guilty pleasures. And I just got on blu-ray...

24. Rolph90's rating of the film Highlander

Sword fighting immortals , Sean Connery and queen. what more can i say. one of my favourite films ever but i would never tell anyone that.