1. Kevin Aditya's rating of the film Himizu

I'd take it as a caricature on the fringe members of Japanese society with lots of yelling and teen angst.

2. mimivulturul's rating of the film Himizu

3. ermete polpette's rating of the film Himizu

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Himizu

5. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Himizu

6. tegarbudi's rating of the film Himizu

one of the best endings that I've ever seen throughout my life and I'm not even exaggerating

7. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Himizu

GOOD MOVIE! I started out skeptical as i wasnt crazy about the acting in any way but kept watching and was rewarded with a very nice movie. Hold onto your grudge rocks

8. bieup's rating of the film Himizu

i don't understand the moral hazard in killing your abusive father so the second half is lost on me. last scene is very nice though.

9. smeef's rating of the film Himizu

far from a perfect film but a bizarre roller coaster that leaves me at 4 stars for some reason

10. lndah's rating of the film Himizu

"The manga is more depressing, because it was written in a more peaceful time. Now we’re not living in a peaceful time; we’re not secure enough to show these depressing things." (Sion Siono). Ah yes, dudes need the right dose of delusions to stay living. This isn't so bad at all (the last scene is pretty moving). But as an adaptation, fuck i don't know, got disappointed by dishonest script.

11. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Himizu

My Sono all time favorite, made me sob at the end.

12. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Himizu

The final scene could not have been any more dramatic and inspirational.

13. Jason's rating of the film Himizu

A healthy (and movingly explicated) reminder of something that's been kinda glaringly off my radar of late: to grow up, even if one becomes a genuine adult, is to always be made into a kind of holy monster.

14. Ostermyers's rating of the film Himizu

some François Villon, and i'm dead.

15. anschyn's rating of the film Himizu

16. Daryd1's rating of the film Himizu

Amazing movie, Japanese deserve my admiration on how quick they stand up after tragedies.

17. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Himizu

Crude, sloppy, exhausting, moving. Would that more teen romances featured the leads regularly slapping the crap out of each other.

18. satien's rating of the film Himizu

The Sono films I watched always had tragic endings in that protagonists end up giving up and there seems to exist no possibility of human sanity and goodness. Somehow I don't manage to find any of his films funny.They are all serious. At the end of Himizu, I was fearfully expecting the same but here I see Sono's bright view on youth and life. May Japan thrive!

19. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Himizu

It suffers from the usual use and abuse of repetitive beatings and violence that leaves you out of breath. Review and rating: http://www.alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.pt/2012/08/himizu-2011.html

20. affasf's rating of the film Himizu

monumental adaptation. the link to nuclear issue is a clever move; ravaging plot, poetical and obsessive portraits. a must see.

21. Simon So's rating of the film Himizu

22. levitacio's rating of the film Himizu

maybe this movie wouldn't have been so ridiculous if they had better actors

23. peaches and plums's rating of the film Himizu

couldnt take it seriously after "hurry up and die"

24. lupiter's rating of the film Himizu