1. babycakesromero's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

2. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

3. João Goulão's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

um filme normal, sem nada de especial

4. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

Not quite the sequel I was hoping for, other than the action being only the showstopper. :(

5. Zach Closs's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

Jesus, the amount of exposition barfed all over you before the opening credits have finished rolling is truly comical. Shallow, lifeless and unimaginative -- and it tries *so* hard to hold your attention with (cheaply rendered CGI) spectacle. Look guys, guns shooting, another explosion. Aren't you impressed? At least the also-awful Xavier Gens incarnation had some angsty pathos to it. Stop trying Hollywood.

6. Ylly's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

"Sanders: what is your name? Agent: 47 Sanders: This is not a name. Agent: i know, but is mine."

7. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

1 - The longest, dumbest and laziest Audi commercial I have ever seen. Most of this was physically painful to watch. Bad movie night will be the death of me.

8. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

I love him and her and him. Don't you get tired of the helpless female? Also I got tired of Colm Meany and Brian Cox always playing the older guys, so Ciaran Hinds and Jürgen Prochnow were a welcome change. I enjoyed the first 'Hitman', so this seemed like an inevitability with the cool as ice demeanor. "Did you figure out what you did wrong?"

9. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

10. Star Lord's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

Trama un pò scontata, protagonista non proprio simile a quello del videogioco. Finisce con un discreto cliffangher che dovrebbe presagire l'uscita di un terzo capitolo.

11. Bayu Oktavianto's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

lumayan buat yg pertama kali nonton hitman

12. vordven's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

13. Andrei Burcea's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

A movie after a game? Not this one.

14. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

I guess it was as dumb as it was bound to be. How to make a movie based on a game series, in which the goal is to kill targets efficiently and stylishly? The answer is not to add human interest or "questions" about free will, because this is not the place. But of course Hollywood can not detain from adding superfluous father-issues, origin stories or love interests. If you want stylish frags, pick John Wick instead.

15. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

I think I'm done, I probably should have realized that at Agent 23 but what can I say? I'm an addict.

16. patríciapinho's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

Not as bad as I expected, especially considering the Fantastic Four comparisons, which definitely takes this year's Razzie award. Yes, it's very predictable and bland but within this genre which film isn't?

17. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

The plot is too plain and easily forgettable. Nonetheless it has some good action scenes inspired in video games (no surprises there!) that are pretty entertaining.

18. Karina O.'s rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

I can't believe they thought this movie was a good idea.

19. Jo's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

It felt more like an Audi commercial than a film about Hitman..

20. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

While some of the action sequences were visually attractive and Zachary Quinto was sufficiently evil for a film of this nature, I don't think that Hollywood big-wigs are really trying anymore. It's the same thing over and over and I would be lying if I said this movie was a hit with me. If it's any indication that nobody but myself and my boyfriend were in the theater, then take it or leave it. More or less a waste.

21. galuh indri's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

"Do you think we have a choice?" "I think thats what makes us human."

22. msmichel's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

You know you're in trouble when a film opens with a complicated explanation that basically throws you into a video game. Not that it matters. Bland to a degree that one pines for the recent 'Man From Uncle' debacle. Some OK action sequences for the adrenaline junkie that are brought down by the quite terrible across the board performances. Pretty much the same problem the last adaptation of the same game had.

23. TheIB's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47

Extremly bland. The storyline gets really confusing as it explains little about Agent 47's origin and motivation. Had to double check if this was related to the other Hitman film. Even the video games had a better story. Had they made it about "Hitman 2: Silent Assassin" and they would have a better shot at success.

24. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Hitman: Agent 47