1. Axel's rating of the film Hitman

One star, sure... but hang on, it is a big star. The story is idiotic, the cast mediocre, but the visual side of Hitman is not too bad. However, as a non-fan of the game, I probably won't watch this movie again.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Hitman

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Hitman

Bel film, il protagonista ricorda molto il nostro caro agente del videogioco.

4. Varun Saini's rating of the film Hitman

Hitman...childhood memories reborn..

5. MAO1's rating of the film Hitman

-100000000 a la deep web

6. Greg S.'s rating of the film Hitman

I can't imagine this ever possibly being even remotely watchable, even for people who like cult films or 'so bad it's good' films. But Slavoj Zizek placing this on his Sight and Sound Ballot has me curious. Check back for updates.

7. Zach Closs's rating of the film Hitman

"If the gun you're holding is as cheap as this one... even if you could manage to shoot that girl in the eye -- *EXTREMELY DRAMATIC CLOSE-UP* and I'm not saying you could -- you wouldn't kill her."

8. Andrés Baldíos's rating of the film Hitman

Maybe I'm too retarded in my tastes, maybe (like I said before) my biggest madafakin' problem is that I get easly impressed. But I felt this movie was a great depiction of the videogames: sober, atmospheric, without tiresome action, nice violence, an extremely interesting performance by Olyphant (his sights were so defensive and cold it's just refreshing and believable). Enjoyable movie! What the hell... A GREAT ONE!

9. Sam Flemming's rating of the film Hitman

As much as I like the game series, this film proves that film adaptations of video games are f===ing horrible.

10. virginwolf's rating of the film Hitman

Turned it off after half an hour and I hope it won't leave any sirious damage to my health!

11. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Hitman

An absolute suckfest that would've been far better off focusing on the bleak existentialism of the source material than the cut-rate blockbuster it attempted to be. Timothy Olyphant, and the games, deserve much better.