1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Hits

Deeply cynical, but it has a lot of actors that I like to watch. It turns out we're all attention whores.

2. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Hits

Paraphrasing: "Based on a true story that hasn't happened yet." The funny thing about that claim at the start of the movie is that I completely believe it. The characters are so disillusioned to what fame is that I can envision all of this playing out in a real-world setting.

3. dave gunn's rating of the film Hits

I get and like the concept, but the writing in this was so poor. A very disappointing debut by David Cross.

4. Dogville59's rating of the film Hits

Maybe I'm too easy but I thought this was an awesome darkly humorous movie about the obsession with the internet as a tool for our society to actualize its love of the superficial, the trendy and the popular without ever questioning whether there is any merit or depth to any of it.

5. Gaurav Singhmar's rating of the film Hits

I'm sorry but this is the best goddamn film ever made.

6. flamingo jones's rating of the film Hits

I appreciate the attempt to lampoon our obsession with "going viral," but the story was sloppy and Louis CK's character felt underdeveloped. Ultimately, the film has very few funny moments and gets boring quickly.

7. Geoff's rating of the film Hits

I had no empathy for any character from the over-the-top dad, to the completely superficial girl to over-agressive mates. The only character you feel anything for, a schoolfriend of the daughter didn't develop at all, and the ending was terrible, and ruined what was otherwise an already unnecessarily convoluted plot

8. Vickie Retallick's rating of the film Hits

Seen at Sundance London. This felt very amateurish. It felt like a pilot episode of a cheap sitcom.